Running paid ads on Facebook is simple and fast. Also, the process is effective if you follow the necessary guides. How to do paid advertising on Facebook? Well, that question is the reason for the article.
If you’ve clicked on this post, it simply means you wish to start paid advertising on Facebook and wondering how to do it. Worry no more because I’ve got you covered. Read on.
How to do Paid Advertising on Facebook
If you are looking for a platform to make your Ads, try Facebook paid advertising service and thank me later. Creating paid Ads on Facebook can boost the audience and sales you would get on the site with a click. Creating paid advertising is very sophisticated but it is worth it because, in the end, you would be happy with the ad you want for the content or product.
Reasons, why you should use the Facebook Ads platform, are;
- There are more than 2 billion active users on the platform, so the right client for your product is likely to be on the platform.
- It is very effective and affordable.
- They are Customizable.
- Facebook is growing and increasing every single day.
- Millions of users are served with the ad, so there’s a probability of reaching your target.
- The platform’s organic reach is very much dead.
- Targeting Facebook Ads is amazing.
- Users can visitors into customers and also leads.
With paid advertising, you would be able to reach the people that you wish to impact or reach with the content or product. Setting up a Paid advertising on Facebook doesn’t charge much money from your account, the budget you set for the Ads campaign is exactly what they will charge you and you can also use an existing post by clicking on Boost post. I will be showing you how you can create a paid advertising on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Ad Objectives
On the Facebook advertising platform, you can choose from a handful of objectives that could match your Ads goals. Here is the list of Ad objectives on the platform; Brand Awareness, Local Awareness, Reach, Traffic, Engagement, App installs, Video views, Lead Generation, Conversions, Product catalog sales, Store traffic, and Messages. Here are the objectives you can choose from on the platform.
Facebook Ad Targets
Facebook has an inbuilt targeting, which lets you target the people you want to reach. They are;
- Ethnic Affinity
- Life events
Target your Facebook advert based on the above.
There are many formats you can choose from to set up your Facebook ad campaign. They include;
- Photo Ads
- Video Ads
- Messenger Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Collection Ads
- Slideshow Ads
- Facebook Story Ads
- Link Ads
- Canvas Ads
- Instant Experience Ads
There are more on the platform you can choose from.
How to make Paid Advertising on Facebook
Creating a paid advertising on the platform can is easy if you have the right objectives and goals in mind. To create an ad you must have an Ad Account from your Business Manager Page, where you can monitor and manage all the ads on your business page. You can use an existing Ad account or create a new one if you don’t have it. Follow the guides below to create an ad account;
- Log in to your Business Manager Account and hit on Add new, then Ad Accounts to begin the registration process.
- Create the new account by type in the Ad account name, advertising on behalf of, time zone, currency (the money is accepted in the area) and then the payment method.
- Hit on Create Ad Account.
Once the account has been created, add four people to the account and assign them to a role. They will become admins in the account too.
Creating an Ad is not really easy but it is if you have the major targets in mind. Follow below to create;
- Select the Campaign objective.
- Give the campaign a name.
- Set up your audience targeting.
- Set up the placement of the Ad.
- Set up the bidding, budget, and schedule of the Ad campaign.
- Create the Ad.
- Place the Order.
The Facebook advert is ready to leave the box. Facebook will review the Ad before it goes live.