How to Delete Someone from Facebook? It is possible. Tired of that friend you have on your Facebook keeps on posting lies or manipulating people’s minds? Well, you’re in luck today, because this article is about you you can those kinds of people. Facebook is now a place where almost everyone you meet or know has an account on the platform.
And most times, they end on requesting your username so they can add you up, and then once that is done, your friend because over packed. If that is the case, the option you have is to delete or remove them from the friend list. So read on and find out How to Delete Someone from Facebook.
How to Delete Someone from Facebook
Deleting those friends you have on your account list that doesn’t get tired of posting things that are not true or harassing you with messages continually is important for your peace of mind. And that’s why I will be showing you how you can delete or remove someone. If you are not sure whether to delete them, there is another alternative, which is unfollowing them. Or if you feel you don’t wish to interact with them ever on the platform, you can use the block option.
Delete Someone on Facebook
The process of deleting or removing someone your Facebook (How to Delete Someone from Facebook) is simple to do. However, can only be done when you are logged into the profile you’d like to delete the user from. In other words, you have to log in to your Facebook account first. Logging is simple, but if you find it difficult to do, you can simply follow the simple steps below.
Logging is simple and fast to do, all you need is your login credentials which is your email or number and password. The type of device you are using doesn’t matter because Facebook is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android. Follow these steps to log in to your account (How to Delete Someone from Facebook);
- Install the Facebook app on your smartphone if you don’t have or use your website from your PC or mobile and go to facebook.com
- On the login form, enter your credentials; email address or mobile number, and password. Then hit on Login.
The account will be loaded on your device if the credentials are rightly inputted (How to Delete Someone from Facebook). Now, that you’re signed in, the next select is deleting the user you want. Or if you do not have an account, you can create one from the login page.
How to Delete Someone From My Facebook
Deleting someone from your account is the same as removing them from your friend list. And I will be showing you the steps to removing or deleting someone (How to Delete Someone from Facebook) from your account. Since Facebook now has a new interface for PC or Desktop using the web, I will be giving you the guidelines to use on both interface and the application too. Follow the instructions below;
- Go the user’s or person’s profile using the search box and entering their name.
- Hover over their name and click on the tiny icon of an image.
- Then select Unfriend and click on Confirm to commence.
Classic Facebook Facebook;
- Follow step one of the above.
- Then hover over to “Friends” at the top of their profile and select Unfriend.
On Mobile App;
- Open the app and tap on the top right side of your home page.
- Go to the person’s profile by entering their name. When the person’s profile is shown, load it and tap on three dots.
- Tap on Friends and select Unfriend, then tap ok or confirm.
If the user you wish to delete or remove can’t be found, it means their account is deactivated (How to Delete Someone from Facebook).
CHECKOUT >>> KissAnime - Download Anime Movies From KissAnime