How to delete my Facebook account! Once upon a time, this seems to be the question and phrase on the lips of most Facebook users. I know you may be wondering as to the time that this happened. Well, it is not that far off. Back to the time when accounts on Facebook are being hacked on a regular. The situation was so severe that users were afraid to lose important pieces of information on their accounts and had to resort to deleting their accounts instead.
How to Delete My Facebook Account
At a time where accounts on the Facebook social media platform were being hacked for play, users resorted to account deletion. But not all the users on the platform were affected at this time and those users were among the few who do not know about the account deletion process on the platform.
Deleting one’s account on Facebook is easy. The steps and procedures needed are very simple and straight forward. In fact, anyone can go about this on the social media network but only if you know about it. The thing is this. Deleting one’s account on Facebook is a feature of the platform.
And unlike most features on the platform, this feature is not laid bare on the open for all. There is a specific place in the settings section on Facebook where you will have to go to find the feature. And in this post, I will be guiding users on how to successfully delete their accounts if they finally have had enough of it.
What You Need To Delete Your Facebook Account
You actually do not need anything to delete your account on Facebook. Deleting one’s Facebook account is free and easy. As long as you have an account on the platform you can delete it whenever you feel like it. There are also no restrictions or terms and conditions associated with deleting your account on Facebook.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
You can delete your account on Facebook across multiple platforms such as the web and on the app. And to successfully do this, follow the steps below;
- Click the menu icon in the top right corner of Facebook.
- From the extended menu page, click on settings and privacy.
- On the settings and privacy page, select settings and click your Facebook information option in the left column.
- Next, click delete your account and information and select delete my account.
- You will be prompted o enter your password.
- Lastly, click continue and click delete account.
- Tap the menu icon in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings and privacy and then select settings.
- Scroll to your Facebook information section and tap account ownership and control.
- Next, tap deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and choose continue to account deletion.
- Tap delete account and enter your password.
- Tap the continue tab and tap delete account.
That’s it. Your Facebook account will be completely deleted in thirty days time from the time of the account deletion process. Note: the account deletion process on Facebook is permanent and irreversible. This means that once it is done and the cycle is completed, there is no going back and the said account and all of its details will be lost forever.
More Related Posts
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account – Facebook Deactivate Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account 2021: Delete Facebook Account | How do You Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Facebook Account 2021: How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone | Delete Facebook Account
- Facebook ID Delete – Delete Facebook Account Permanently | How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Search for Facebook Singles Near Me: Finding Singles on Facebook | How to Find Singles on Facebook