How to delete my Facebook account 2021! Do you have a Facebook account that you are thinking of deleting but don’t know how to go about it? If you are then you are in the right place. Just like most features on the Facebook social network, everything is made simple. In this manner and method, users can easily navigate and get things done by themselves.
Delete My Facebook Account 2021
Whatever it is you want to do on the Facebook social media platform is possible. And if you think that it is time you end your spell on the social network, you can also get it done. While the network does not want users to leave, they will not hold you back when you finally decide to leave and this is one of the things I love about Facebook.
With the deactivate account feature on Facebook, users can easily delete their Facebook accounts whenever they want. And if you do not know how to delete your account on Facebook, I will be guiding you through the steps and processes. In order to get the steps needed to do this, continue reading. But before that, here is something for you. What happens to your account when you delete it on Facebook?
What Happens When You Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
Before deleting your Facebook account it is very important you learn about what happens. When you delete your account on Facebook;
- The process is irreversible. In essence, you won’t be able to retrieve your account when deleted permanently.
- Posts, your profile, pictures, videos, and every other thing you posted on the platform will be deleted forever.
- You will no longer be able to use Facebook messenger if you activated it with your Facebook account.
- Other apps and platforms you signed into using your Facebook login details cannot be accessed anymore. And you will need to contact these platforms to recover your account.
- Messages you sent to friends will still be visible to them even after you delete your account and so many more.
That’s just about some of the things that happen when you delete your Facebook account.
How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
Now that you have known of the things that happen when you delete your Facebook account, follow the steps below to permanently delete your account on the social network.
- Click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- Select settings and privacy from the drop-down.
- Click settings and select your Facebook information in the left column.
- Next, click delete your account and information.
- Click delete my account and enter your password.
- Lastly, click delete account.
- Open the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings and privacy and select settings on the next page.
- Scroll down to the your Facebook information section and select the account ownership and control button.
- Next, tap the deactivation and deletion option.
- Tap continue to account deletion and scroll down and tap delete account.
- Enter your password and tap continue.
- Lastly, tap delete account.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right and select Settings and privacy from the extended menu page.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to the your Facebook information section.
- Select account and ownership and control option.
- Tap the deactivation and deletion option and choose delete account.
- Next, tap continue to account deletion and tap delete account.
- Enter your account password and tap continue.
- Lastly, tap delete account and that’s it.
Your account deletion process will begin immediately and will be completed in thirty days’ time.
More Related Posts
- Delete This Facebook Account – Delete Facebook Account | How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
- Facebook Account Delete 2021: Facebook Account Delete | Delete Facebook Account
- Help Facebook Delete Account – DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- How To Facebook Account Delete Permanently 2021: Facebook Account Delete | My Facebook Account Delete
- How to Delete Facebook Account 2021: Delete Facebook Account | How do You Delete Facebook Account