The question, How to Delete Facebook Page 2021 is odd to a lot of people. They might be wondering why anyone or a page admin would want to delete their Facebook page when it is beneficial to them.
But, I will say the reason they want to delete their FB page is best known to them. FB is one of the most popular social media networks today. Its users use the platform to do a lot of things. FB has a lot of features that its users benefit from.
Read Also >>> Delete Facebook: How to Delete a Facebook Account Permanently
Facebook users also use FB to boost their business and also increase their sales. They also engage FB pages to reach out to more customers that is why it seems odd when someone wants to delete a Facebook page.
How to Delete Facebook Page 2021 – Facebook Page
Most people might be unaware of what an FB page is. So I will be telling you a little about what a Facebook page is. A Facebook page is an arena on Facebook where artists, brands, public figures, businesses, and organizations can connect with their fans or their customers. The Facebook page helps page creators to create awareness of their brands and their products.
Facebook Page Delete
How to Delete FB Page is a question that is asked by page admins who want to delete their FB page. The reason could be that they no longer want to run the page or it could be any reason best known to them.
If you are among the categories of persons who ask the question, How to Delete FB Page, you have got to know that you must be an admin before you can delete a page. This implies that members of a page do not have the power to delete a page.
Page deletion is only possible through page admins. Also if you are not an admin of the page, you will not be able to see the option to delete an FB page.
Check Out >>> Dating App Advertised on Facebook – Facebook Dating Apps – Dating in Facebook 2021
Delete Facebook Page
I am going to show you how you can delete your FB page. But first, before deleting the page, you need to be certain that you want to delete it. Below are the steps to help you delete your FB page.
- First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Click pages in the left menu on your Facebook page.
- Then go to your page, and click on the settings menu for your page.
- Scroll down and select the remove page section.
- Then click on the edit button that is next to delete your page.
- Tap on permanently delete.
- Then confirm that you want to delete the page.
This outlined step above shows you How to Delete FB Page. But if you are unable to delete an FB page, it would be that you are not the admin of the page. But if you are the admin of the page and you are unable to delete the page, then it could be that another admin of the page might have canceled the page deletion before the 14 days passed.
More Recent Posts
- Delete Facebook Account from App: How to Delete Facebook Account | Facebook Account Delete
- How to Delete a Facebook Page – How to Delete a Page you Created on Facebook | Facebook Page Delete
- Ads on TikTok: Step By Step Guide On TikTok Advertising
- Download TV Series Full Episodes – How to Download Full TV Series to Watch