Are you looking forward to having an inbox on Gmail? Or maybe you don’t know how to create Gmail? Well, you need not worry about that anymore because I will be showing you the steps on creating your own Gmail and having your inbox. Creating a Gmail account is actually simpler than most email services out there. Most email services require lots of processes, but with Gmail, you can create an account within seconds and set up your inbox. Seems too good, yeah? Of course, it seems too good because it is actually good. And you’ve clicked on the right post to give guides on how to create your own Gmail account.
How to Create Gmail
As I said earlier, creating a Gmail account is simple, free, and fast. Gmail is actually one of the oldest email providers in the world. The term Gmail is abbreviated from Google Mail. It is owned by Google. Having a Gmail account gives you the chance of doing lots of things on Google. Most people think Google is just a search engine, well Google is far more than that. And to benefit from the other services that are offered by Google, you need a Gmail account. I believe we are not in a hurry to create a Gmail account, if you are then, you need to hurry or worry. The process is simple and fast, so we’ll get it done in no time. Let’s just have a brief knowledge of Gmail.
Gmail is an email service that is owned by Google. It is one of the biggest and most popular email services in the world. Gmail is free to create, in order words, the service or platform doesn’t require much from you. Creating a Gmail account allows you to receive and send emails over the net. It has a mobile application that is free and easy to download and use. With Gmail, your messages are safe. Here are some reasons why Gmail is a good email service to use;
- Gmail is Spam free.
- It features an inbuilt search feature. Which is a great advantage if you wish to find a mail faster on your inbox.
- It helps to organize replies to conversations.
- You can chat using the chat feature on the service.
- Gmail has filters, labels, and clothes.
- The most popular email accounts can be signed in using the Gmail app.
- Gmail is very spacious.
- Users’ security and safety are sure.
- Free for all to us.
There is so much you can use your Gmail account for, but first, you need to create the account.
Gmail Create Account
A Google Account gives you access to lots of Google products. With your Gmail account, you can do things like;
- Send and receive email using Gmail
- Find your new favorite video Youtube.
- Download apps and games from Google Play.
There are more things to do, the above is just an example of things you can do. When creating your Gmail account, the platform asks fr some personal information. And by providing accurate information, you can help keep your account more secure and make the services useful. Now, let’s get down to the reason you’ve clicked on is post “How to Create Gmail”.
Gmail Sign Up
To sign up for Gmail, create a Google account. Then you can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products. Now, here’s how to create a Google account and sign in to Gmail;
- Go to the Google Account Creation Page using this URL https://accounts.google.com/signup/ or open the app.
- On the app, tap on “Create Account”.
- Enter your first name and last name on the text boxes provided.
- Choose the username you’d lie to use. That will be your Gmail.
- Type in a password and confirm.
- Hit on “Next”.
- Type in your mobile number and select next.
- Google will send a verification code to your number, provide the code on the field for it, and hit “Verify”.
- You can include a recovery email. It is optionally.
- Select the date of birth and your gender, then select Next.
There you go, your Gmail account will be created. To login to Gmail and access your inbox, use the username (email address) and password to sign in.