How To Create A Company Page On LinkedIn (Step-By-Step Guide). LinkedIn is a social networking site created for businesses and people with skills, qualifications, and experience in a particular field. You can create your page for free on it to attract potential clients/consumers and promote your services, products and develop your career.
When it comes to what page creation on LinkedIn entails, it isn’t hard. In this article, I will tell you all you need to know as that is the main essence.
What Are The 10 Steps To Having A Good LinkedIn Company Page?
If you want to have a good LinkedIn company page, there are important things you must take note of to make it happen. There are tips I will give you below that will create an irresistible urge to press the follow button by your audience.
They are given thus:
- You must give a detailed analysis of your business, this must be apart from your cover photo, company updates, the links to your products/services. When this is effectively done in the “about us” section of your page, it will put trust and interest in consumers.
- You must use your sales section where you share your company’s image by giving a clear description of your products and links.
- Make sure the listed products on the top are the very crucial aim of your business, as this will create awareness and promote your page. It is on the sidebar of your homepage and is first seen.
- Your cover image must be appealing and capture the image of your target audience by including a message about what your company is all about.
- If you have to use your LinkedIn page as a recruiting tool to have professionals in your team in view, you can do this by adding career information or a page to the company page.
- You must take a deliberate step by making sure your employees with LinkedIn profiles identify with your company, as this will enable the visitors to see them on your company’s page and ask them questions.
- Ask visitors who have benefited from your product and services to make a review/commend your products on your company’s page. It will help in boosting your business when visitors see proof and extend your reach.
- Your page should not be empty, fill it with useful and needful content that comprise your company’s objective to engage your target audience.
- You can promote your company’s page by simply enabling a follow-up button in the settings to make it easy for people to see your products.
- Finally, use featured updates that are highlighted to draw attention.
How Do I Create A LinkedIn Company Page?
To create a LinkedIn company page, there are steps and processes that are needful.
- The first thing you must do is tap on the “work icon” at the top right corner of your page.
- Then “create a company page” by clicking on it.
- Now choose between a “small business or “medium to large business” depending on your plan.
- Put in the page identity details such as the profile/company details.
- You can tap on create a page and get it set.