Facebook is one social media we all conversant with, a very popular one with a lot of features and services to offer. For several reasons, you want to change your language settings on Facebook but you don’t know-how. Firstly, I’ll say it’s possible before proceeding, well don’t worry because we will be showing you how to change language settings on Facebook in this post.
How to Change Language Settings on Facebook
When you sign up to Facebook, your default Facebook language will be the default language on the device. Data is acquired from your language region to match how dates, time, and numbers are shown. When you change your language settings, you can see things like notifications, texts, buttons, and tooltips in another language.
Steps on How to Change Facebook Language Settings
Here we will be putting you through how you can change Facebook language but before that, you must know that changing region settings such as temperatures and dates and time, and number formats are only available on the Facebook app via Desktop. Below, you will find instructions on how to change language settings on Facebook.
- Connect your smartphone to an active internet.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app or Lit app and log in to your Facebook account.
- Once logged in to your Facebook account, tap the options icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see Settings & Privacy, select it then tap Language.
- Browse through the list of all languages or search for the language and select it to be the language you want your Facebook app to be in.
You should know that changing this setting on your Facebook account from your smartphone won’t synchronize and change the language settings on your PC or tablet. What we are saying in essence is that once you change your language settings from one of your devices that change won’t reflect on your other devices until you update the settings on each of your devices.
How to Switch off Location for Facebook
For reasons best known to us, we don’t want Facebook to access our location. So how do we do that? Simple! We turn off location services for Facebook. Don’t know how to do that? Well, we will be showing you how to switch off location services for Facebook in this post. Follow the instructions below to turn off location n services for Facebook.
- On your android phone, go to settings.
- Then go to Apps.
- Browse through the list of all our apps till you get Facebook, tap it to select it.
- Tap Permission then tap the toggle icon next to the location to switch off the location services for Facebook.
These are the steps involved in switching off location services for Facebook. To turn on location services back for Facebook, all you need to do is follow the same steps above and tap the toggle to turn it back on.
- Facebook Dating Feature: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating Reviews 2021: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating App
- How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications – Facebook Notifications – Facebook Notifications Settings
- How to Turn off Notifications in Facebook – Facebook Notifications Delete – Facebook Notifications