Searching for the Best Relationship Podcasts on Spotify? Well, your search has come to an end. Unfortunately, most of us aren’t friends with comedians, psychologists, or journalists – so we turn to relationship podcasts for some much-needed wisdom in our lives.
Podcasts are fantastic, they offer guidance, comedy, and company in the brief moments we have (walking to work, on the train) and help us better navigate life. It doesn’t matter if your single, dating around, committed, or married, everyone can use some advice about romance, dating, and building solid relationships that can survive for the long haul.
Best Relationship Podcasts On Spotify
If you think you are the first to seek the best relationship podcasts on Spotify hmmm, well think again. A lot of people are having relationship problems and sometimes need that encouragement to go on.
So, if your love life is in shambles, your marriage is a mess, or you can’t seem to figure out why you keep making the same dating mistakes over and over again, these podcasts can help straighten you out. The biggest question is how you like to have your advice delivered to you:
Sometimes, you want to hear no-nonsense, research- and fact-based truths from a therapist or other expert. Other times, nonsense is exactly what you need, and you’d rather hear straight talk from a comedian or celebrity as if you were talking to a girlfriend.
And sometimes, you just want to hear stories of other relationships that went through highs and lows and came out stronger. No matter what flavor of love you’re looking for, these relationship podcasts are sure to do the trick.
Top Rated Relationship Podcasts on Spotify
Below are some of the best relationship podcasts you could get on Spotify;
- Dear Sugars; If you want to know about love and the human condition, you have to ask writers. Dear Sugars is hosted by two of them: Wild author Cheryl Strayed and Candyfreak author Steve Almond. Together, the field and answer questions from the audience maybe even yours? With “radically empathetic” advice.
- Hitched; Steve Cooper, editor-in-chief of Hitchedmagazine, hosts this podcast, so he knows a thing or two about married life. Recent episodes have covered honest topics like whether or not good sex equals happy married life, open marriages and their chance of success, and how happy couples argue.
- Love is like a plant; this podcast is co-hosted by Ellen Huerta, founder of Mend, an app that helps people through break-ups. But the focus isn’t just on heartbreak like its title suggests, it’s also about how to nurture a relationship so it can survive.
More Top Rated Relationship Podcasts on Spotify
- One Extraordinary Marriage; Married couple Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo have been together for 23 years, which means you think they’d have insight into a happy marriage. And they do, but not because they’ve had a perfect one: They’ve overcome porn addiction, pregnancy loss, poor communication and trust, and debt that went in excess of $50,000. Now that they’ve made it through, they try to help other couples get through their challenges.
- Committed with Jo Pizza; you think your relationship has had ups and downs? Host Jo Piazza interviews couples who went through real extraordinary circumstances and made it out the other end: One involves a man so sick he’d been read his last rights five times, another follows a couple who decided to quit their corporate jobs to live in an RV and drive cross-country together. You can get more of these podcasts here.
Relationships are like living things; they need to be nurtured in order to thrive, and poor care brings them to an early end. However long your bond lasts, the good news is that every relationship is a learning experience. You can also get more podcasts on relationships here.
More Related Content
- Best Podcasts You Can Listen To – Best Podcasts to Listen to 2021
- Best Motivational Podcasts – Motivational Podcasts That Will Unleash Your Potential
- Christmas Wishes for Him – Christmas Wishes – Merry Christmas Wishes for Him
- Best Podcasts for Investing: Some Great Investing Podcasts for You
- Best Podcasts On Spotify – Best Podcasts to Listen to on Spotify