As part of its Amazon FreeTime subscription service, parents get access to a variety of kid-friendly books, movies, games, and applications. Following a few easy actions will allow you to end your Amazon FreeTime subscription.
With more than 10,000 books, films, and TV series from renowned studios like Disney, Nickelodeon, and Sesame Street, Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is a fun and informative resource for kids. Because there are no external links or adverts on the app, you can be sure that every click will lead to a family-friendly outcome.
How to Cancel Amazon Freetime
Canceling Amazon free time you have to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Amazon website and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Hover over the “Accounts & Lists” option located at the top right corner of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Your Account.”
- On the “Your Account” page, scroll down to the “Digital content and devices” section and click on “Content and devices.”
- In the “Content and Devices” section, click on the “Preferences” tab.
- Under the “Household Profile” section, locate the FreeTime profile you want to cancel and click on “Edit.”
- On the next page, scroll down to the “Membership details” section.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Why Should I cancel The Amazon Freetime?
There are some reasons why you should be okay canceling the Amazon Freetime, these are the reasons below:
- Cost: Amazon FreeTime is a paid subscription program with ongoing costs. Canceling the service can help you save money if you discover that you aren’t using it enough or if it no longer fits within your budget.
- Change in a child’s age or interest: Amazon FreeTime is particularly made for children and delivers kid-friendly material. You might choose to cancel the subscription and look into solutions that are more suitable for your child’s current age and preferences if they have outgrown the provided content or have discovered new interests.
- Limited usage: Cancelling the service may be a strategy to avoid paying for something you are not actively using if you or your child are not regularly using it or accessing the accessible content.
- Alternative choices: You may have discovered additional websites, programs, or libraries that provide kid-friendly content that better meets your requirements or tastes. You can concentrate on such choices without having to maintain numerous memberships by canceling FreeTime.
- Family conditions that have changed over time include budgetary restrictions and priorities that have changed. You can determine whether canceling is the best course of action by evaluating your overall spending and taking into account how FreeTime fits into the circumstances of your household at the moment.
Why can’t I end my free trial with Amazon?
Go to Amazon and select Manage Prime from the Help menu (it is in the same row as Browsing History). Click the “Do Not Continue” button that appears when Amazon is discussing your billing information. Just carry out the remaining stages after that. When asked if you are sure, just reply with the word “continue” or “cancel.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I stop paying for Amazon Kids?
How to terminate Amazon Kids+ from the parent dashboard, choose Menu from Parent Dashboard, Select Manage subscription for Amazon Kids+, and Choose Cancel Subscription for Amazon Kids+, then proceed as directed.
How do I terminate my Amazon Kids Fire subscription?
You can contact Amazon Customer Service at any time to cancel your subscription or turn off auto-renewal. You can also manage your subscription through the Amazon Parent Dashboard or the FreeTime part of the Settings menu on your Fire tablet.
What is the price of Amazon Kids?
Why Is Amazon Kids So Expensive? While the basic version of Amazon Kids is free, Amazon Kids+ offers unlimited access to a variety of family-friendly and educational media for $4.99 per month or $2.99 for Prime members.
How long is the subscription to Amazon Kids?
When you set up your new device, if you are not already an Amazon Kids+ subscriber, your one-year subscription will begin. Your subscription will automatically renew each month at the appropriate cost after a year.