In this article, you will discover an easy guide on how to Browse Facebook Without Being Seen. Sometimes, you may feel like scrolling through your Facebook feed without anyone knowing you are present.
This is mostly when you visit Facebook at least a couple of times a day. If you are looking for a way to hide your online presence, this blog post is for you.
How to Browse Facebook Without Being Seen
Sometimes, you may want to have some “me” time and even avoid the influx of thousands of messages on Facebook. If your case is so, hiding your Facebook presence may not be a bad idea at all. Also, you may want to hide your online presence to avoid people from stalking you. Read on to learn simple ways you can go on Facebook Incognito mode.
How to Go Invisible on Facebook
There are various ways you can hide your online presence on Facebook. Also, Facebook has the app for iOS and Android devices. You can use the guide below to hide your active status.
How to Hide on Facebook with Your iOS Device
if you are an iOS user, follow the steps below to go incognito on fb:
- Ensure your device is connected to the internet.
- Launch the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on the menu icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Navigate the opened menu until you locate the settings tab.
- Tap on the settings tab.
- Locate “Account Settings” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Chat Settings”.
- Lastly, tap on the chat switch to switch it off.
Having done this, you will no longer appear to be online when you login to your Facebook account.
How to Hide on Facebook with Your Android Device
The process for hiding your Facebook Active Status on your Android device is quite similar to that of the iOS device. To disable your active status on your android device, follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device connected to the internet.
- Locate the menu icon at the top right corner of the page and tap on it.
- Scroll down the settings tab and tap on it.
- Next, scroll down the page and tap on the Facebook chat switch to switch it off.
When you do this, you will be able hide yourself on Facebook.
How to Hide on Facebook Using the Messenger App
Your Facebook messenger app can also show that you are online. Having known this, you should also go offline on Facebook Messenger. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Launch the Facebook messenger app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen. Ensure this icon is your Facebook profile picture.
- Navigate the page until you find the Availability tab and tap on it.
- By Default, the availability tab will be switched on to show you are online.
To go offline on messenger, you can turn it off and you will appear offline to your Facebook contacts. However, you can continue chatting with friends.
Is there a Way to Use Facebook without Giving Up My Privacy?
Yes, you can use Facebook in Incognito mode. You can also choose to set who sees your post and turn off your active status.
Can People Know When I View their Facebook Profile?
When you view people’s profile on Facebook, they wouldn’t know. Facebook does not let people know when you view their profile.