Are you interested in How to Apply For USIDHR Internship in USA 2022? Be a part of the Global Community Network and apply for the USIDHR Internship in USA 2022. Application for the USIDHR Internship Program 2022 is open for Undergraduate & graduate students.
USIDHR offers a number of International internships all around the world. Successfully selected candidates (Interns) will have the opportunity to learn how an international organization with a global footprint operates, attend internal meetings and training, host virtual events, and organize workshops and fundraisers.
Also, interns will have the opportunity to carry out the internship program in the headquarter (USIDHR H.Q Office).
About USIDHR Internship Program 2022
This USIDHR Internship program is a Professional Internship for International students. To be eligible to get this scholarship, applicants must have an excellent level of written English and Communication Skills.
This internship will cover a duration of 12 weeks at the D.C. office (Hybrid 2 days in the office and remotely). Basically, the USIDHR Internships will last a minimum of 11 weeks and interns are required to work 20-35 hours per week.
Selected interns will be offered Free Visas & completion certificate by the USIDHR C.E.O. The 12 Week Internship will officially run from 5th September 2022 to the 28th of November 2022 for the Fall Internship Application 2022.
One of the major objectives of this internship is for the Intern to assist USIDHR with a range of investigative tasks, social media content creation, and blog writing to increase the organization’s visibility.
Summary of the USIDHR Internship in USA 2022
- Country: USA
- Internship Location: The USIDHR Head Quarters are located in Washington D.C. USA.
- Internship Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Application Deadline: 10th August 2022
How To Apply For USIDHR Internship program 2022
- You can access the Online Application Form by visiting the webpage below: https://usidhr.org/internship/
- You will be required to complete the following;
Name (First, Last)
Internship position you’re applying for:
- Choose the one applicable to you.
- City, State where you currently live
- Check the skills below if any apply to you: Graphic design (Canva, Photoshop and other software)
Video creation and editing
Social media management (Meta Business Manager Tailwind, Hootsuite, Later etc)
Article and Blog Writing
Press Release Writing
Event organizing & planning
- Upload your Resume/CV
- Upload your Cover Letter
Benefits of USIDHR Internship in USA 2022
- Interns can enroll for free in the Diplomatic Protocol Training which is valued at $2500
- Interns will get certified by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- After successfully completing the internship, interns will receive a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation when needed that can be used to apply for jobs, college, or other internship opportunities.
Requirements for USIDHR Internship 2022
- Applicants must possess a BA Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (i.e. International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies or Law)
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Excellent level of written English and Communication Skills
- Must have Experience in blog writing or professional writing
- An Excellent organizational skill would be an advantage
- The applicant must have a Critical thinking ability
- Must demonstrate an interest in the field of human rights and diplomacy and have a personal commitment to the ideals of a better and peaceful world
- Applicants must be computer literate in standard software application
- Since it’s an educational Internship, Interns will be provided with training, mentorship, and support, and will get to work directly with USIDHR’s staff and management, as well as be engaged with a global network of volunteers.
- Candidates must show strong writing and analytical skills and the ability to conduct independent research and work in a team.
Note that initiative, work ethic, technological proficiency, and creativity are highly valued. Having them would give you a cutting edge over other applicants.