Speaking of How Do I Delete My Instagram Account, Instagram just like Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms that enhance social interaction and global communication.
Our major aim in this article is to give you a detailed explanation of how you can successfully delete your Instagram accounts which might be due to many reasons best known to you.
All that is needed of you is to read through carefully as we proceed in this article
How Do I Delete My Instagram Account Permanently From My Phone?
To delete your Instagram account is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account.”
How to Delete Instagram on the App
For those who want to delete their Instagram, you can do so from the application by following the below steps
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top right (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap on Settings at the bottom right of the screen.
- Nest, tap Help.
- Tap Help Center, then a browser window will pop up.
- Tap Managing Your Account.
- Finally, tap Delete Your Account.
What Will Happen If I Delete My Instagram App?
When you delete your Instagram account, you won’t lose all your content
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Instagram
To receive or recover your deleted Instagram you are to:
- Open your Instagram login page.
- Enter your login credentials – username and password.
- Try the forgot password option to reset your password
How Long you can Temporarily Disable your Instagram
You can keep your Instagram account temporarily disabled for as long as you want without fear of losing your personal information. Previously, Instagram would automatically reactivate your account after one week.
How to Delete My Instagram Account on My iPhone 2021
For all IOS users, to delete your Instagram account, you are to:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Go to your profile page then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Help then on Help Center.
- Next, tap on the Managing Your Account link.
- Tap on the Delete Your Account link.
- Tap on the “How do I delete my account?” option then tap on the Delete Your Account page link.
How to Delete My Instagram App And Reinstall It
For those who want to delete and reinstall the Instagram account, you are to:
Tap on the app to delete it. Your photos and profile info will be saved by Instagram. Go to the App Store, reinstall Instagram and then log in with your username and password.
Does Deleting Instagram Account Deletes Everything?
Your Instagram account, profile, photos, videos when deleted would be permanently removed, to avoid this you can just disable your account.