Hotmail has been replaced with Outlook, that is what users say but is it true? You will find out when you read further. The main topic of the day is Hotmail Account Sign in, but I will tell you more attached to this article.
The email service is still very much active to use. That is to say, you can create an account or simply sign in to an account already created. Wondering how possible that is right? Well, all you need to do is to read more to find out more.
Hotmail Account Sign In
Hotmail is one of the most popular free online email services to use. The service is provided by Microsoft. It is webmail, that is to say, users access it using a browser from anywhere. Hotmail is accessible from anywhere with a good internet connection. You can sign in to your Hotmail account, but you need to have an account first. If you already have, make sure the username and password are right.
Hotmail was launched in the year 1996 and it was the very first free web-based email accounts. This amazing service was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. The service was later acquired by Microsoft. It was then renamed Outlook.com.
At its first release, the service offered spam filters and also enhanced virus scanning with a storage space of 250 MB. But when the service was acquired by Microsoft and changed to Outlook.com, users were provided with a schedule calendar.
Also the ability to save contact lists in a separate address book. Upgrading and paying for a subscription is optional. Now Hotmail offers unlimited storage for free, Skype connection, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and also Google. There’s mobile access with built-in search and spam filtering features.
Hotmail Login Account Email
Signing in to your Hotmail is actually simple and fast to do. Users can log in using the website or via the Outlook application on smartphones. Here’s how to sign in to your Hotmail account;
- Open your web browser and input https://outlook.live.com/owa/
- The Homepage of Outlook would be loaded. Hit on “Sign in”.
- Type in your email address on the box provided for it. And hit on “Next”.
- Fill in the password you used for creating the account. Hit on “Sign in”
- Open the Outlook application on your device if you have. Or Install it from the App Store.
- Then tap on the “Get Started” icon.
- Enter your email address. And tap on “Add Account”.
- Type in your Password and tap on “Sign In”.
Your account would be logged in if the information you provided is confirmed to be right.
Hotmail Sign Up Email Account
Most people think that creating a Hotmail account is impossible, but actually, it is possible. Signing up for a free account is simple and free. You can sign up for an account by following the instructions below;
- Launch the web browser on your device and enter https://outlook.live.com/
- Then hit on “Create Account”.
- Fill in the email you wish to use in the text box provided. After that, select the domain. For instance; @Outlook.com or @Hotmail.com.
- Type in a password you’d like to use. It should be alphanumeric.
- Then uncheck the box on the file. It is optional.
- Click on “Next”.
- On the next form, enter your first name and last name. Click on “Next”.
- Indicate your Country or Region.
- Select your birthday.
- Choose your Country code and provide an active number.
- Click on “Send Code”.
- Hotmail would send a confirmation code to you. Type it into the field provided and hit on “Next”.
Your new email address would be created. Follow the same procedures to create another account. Once the account is created, the next step would be to set up the account for sending and receiving messages.
CHECKOUT >>> Hotmail News – Important Hotmail News
How to Set Up your Account
Follow the procedures below to set up your account;
- Open the email inbox and hit on “Options” > “More Options”.
- Choose “Account Management” and then hit on “Receive and Send Messages from other mailboxes”.
- Select “Advanced Options” and fill out the fields displaced.
- Verify via the box provided on the form.
- And then choose the “Leave a copy of my messages on the server” option. Hit on “Next”.
- Select a folder you would like to use and hit on “Save”.
Now you can send and receive messages from other emails.