The Home Depot Employee login portal is also known as the MyTHDHR or My Apron portal. Just like other USA companies, this portal is specially designed for Home Depot employees and it gives them access to view and manage their work profile online.
This article is going to give you a detailed guide on how to access your account on the MyTHDHR portal. Read on!
Home Depot Employee Login
Home Depot is a well-known home improvement store in the USA. This retail store is committed to offering the best services to customers and employees also known as associates. The company offers amazing benefits to its staff to help them offer better services to customers. With the MyTHDHR com login portal, both current and former employees can visit their accounts to access their work profiles and information.
MyTHDHR Workday Login
The MyTHDHR workday login is also known as the Home Depot My Apron Login. As a current or former associate at Home Depot, you can log in to your account to access the Home Depot Employee Self Service.
When you are logged in, you get access to review your work profile, activate your direct deposit information, check your leave of Absence status, and lots more. Are you having issues with logging in to your account? If yes, read on to learn how.
How to Login to MyTHDHR Workday Login Portal for Current Associates
To access your account on the Home Depot Self Service Portal as a current associate, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- To visit the Home Depot Login Associate Page, enter the URL mythdhr.com into the search bar.
- Click on “Self Service” from the side menu on the page.
- If you are a current associate, “Click on the first login link.
- Enter your “Location’ in the required fields.
- Fill in the “User ID” and “Password” of the account in the required fields.
- Click on the “Login” button at the bottom of the form.
With this, you would be able to access your account on the platform.
How to Login to MyTHDHR Workday Login Portal for Former Associates
If you are a former associate or associate on leave, you can log in to your account with the guide below:
- Go to mythdhr.com with your internet-connected device.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Former associates and associates on LOA”. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Fill out your account “Last Name”, “Date of Birth” and the last four digits of your “SSN”.
- Enter the “Security Word” in the required field.
- Click on “Continue to Security Validation”.
Some prompts will be displayed on your screen, follow them to verify your identity and successfully login into your account.
How to Reset Forgotten Home Depot Employee Login Password
Did you forget your account password? You can easily reset it with the guide below:
- Visit the Home Depot Login Associate Portal with the URL mythdhr.com
- Scroll down the page and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Click on “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose how you want to reset your account password (i.e., Reset with Text Message).
Based on the password reset option you choose; you will be redirected to a new page. Follow the instructions on your screen to successfully reset your account password.
MyTHDHR Sign Up
If you are a new associate or employee at Home Depot, you need to sign up for an account on the Employee Self Service Home Depot portal.
However, you cannot sign for this account online. To register for an account, you need to visit the Human Resources (HR) department of the store where you work.
When you do this, request for an account to be created for you. When this is done, you will be given your account login details (User ID and Password) to access your account online.
Home Depot My Schedule
If you are a current associate, you can access your work schedule by logging in to your account on the Home depot employee login portal (MyTHDHR). This schedule helps you know the hours you are required to work daily, the time, and lots more.
When you are logged in to your account, locate the schedule box on your account dashboard to view your work schedule.
Home Depot Workday Payslips
A payslip is a document given to employees on their payday. This slip contains the details of the employee’s salary and taxes deducted. If you are an associate at Home Depot, you can view your payslip by logging in to your account on the Home Depot Workday Login Portal. You can also print out your Payslips and tax statements.
There are so many benefits of using the MyTHDHR portal. This portal makes it easy for employees to manage their work profile and schedule. With this portal, associates can:
- Review their associates’ profiles.
- Access and print out their Payslips.
- Activate or change their direct deposit information.
- Activate their payroll card.
- Review their Leave of Absence (LOA) details.
- Change their mailing address.
These are some of the benefits of the MyTHDHR portal. After accessing your account on this portal, make sure you log out completely for security purposes.
Home Depot Employee Benefits
Home Depot provides benefits to both full-time and part-time associates. These benefits range from financial coverage to health coverage to discounts and lots more. Some benefits that Home Depot associates enjoy are listed below:
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- College Planning.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- Food and Grocery discounts.
- Gym discounts.
- Electronic discounts.
- Adoption Help.
- Parental Leave.
These are some of the benefits that Home Depot employees get. They also get time off benefits like vacation, personal days, sick leaves, and lots more.
What is the MyTHDHR Portal?
The MyTHDHR portal also known as My Apron login portal is the Home Depot employee login portal. This portal allows current and former associates to access and manage their work profiles. When you receive the MyTHDHR Employee Self-service login details, you can access your account at any time on this portal.
Can Home Depot Employees Take Tips from Customers?
As a Home Depot employee associate, you are not allowed to receive tips from customers. If you are caught collecting tips from customers, you may be charged for criminal activities.
Does Home Depot Give Benefits to Part-time Employees?
If you work as a part-time associate at Home Depot, you also enjoy employee benefits. Part-time associates also get dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Can I Reset my Home Depot Employee Login Password from Home?
If you want to reset your employee login password, you have to do it in-store. This is because you are not allowed to access your account outside the store. Also, note that the password reset is done every 90 days.
Where Can I See my Home Depot login Scheele Apart from the MyTHDHR Portal?
If you are having difficulties accessing your work schedule on the MyTHDHR portal, try logging in to your account on the Workforce app. When the portal is temporarily down, you cannot access your work schedule with it.
- MyTHDHR – Uses of Home Depot MyTHDHR Portal
- www.mythdhr.com Login – Login to Your Home Depot Employee Account
- Mattress Depot USA – How to Purchase Items on Mattress Depot USA
- Home Depot Commercial Credit Card – Sign Up & Login to your Account at www.homedepot.com
- Home Depot Self Service – Home Depot Employee Self Service Login