Home Depot Home Commercial Credit Card Provides convenient, affordable, credit card options to extend their purchasing power as well as manage and pay their account. The Company helps to provide you with special financing you need if you are not with cash. In this article, we are going to be examining how the company works and some alternatives.
The Home Depot offers two Citibank-issued commercial credit options in the form of in-store credit cards. They are the Commercial Revolving Charge and its Commercial Account cards.
Home Depot Commercial Credit Card
The Home Depot partners with a lending institution to offer credit cards to their customers. The company gives a number of solutions for both consumers and commercial businesses to get credit in the store.
However, if you happen to be a contractor and looking for a credit card for your construction business, you will need to have the two types of Home Depot Commercial credit cards which are Commercial Revolving Charge and Commercial Account as I have stated before.
Each of these cards offers financing solutions for businesses, and each also permits cardholders to take advantage of the company loyalty program for professionals. let’s look shortly into the two options.
The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card
The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card Works like a credit card, as it gives cardholders the option of either making low monthly payments or paying the credit balance in full every month. Like other credit cards, the credit limit Home Depot will extend to you and it depends on your creditworthiness.
Keep in mind that this card has an annual percentage rate (APR) on their purchases. The charge card carries an APR of 21.99%, which is 15% for a resident of Georgia or North Carolina. They also have a Penalty APR on default payments. You can click here to know more about their rate and other information on their Site.
Features of Commercial Revolving Charge Card
- The payment is flexible to allow you to make low monthly payments or pay in full each month.
- With authorized user cards, you can make purchases on your account.
- Automatic Pro Xtra Membership.
- There are minimum spend thresholds and limits to a number of perks that you may earn.
Home Depot Commercial Account
Get the Home Depot Commercial Account and receive a 2% early-pay discount, plus choices on when to pay invoices. the card payment is always due in full each month. This account card works more like a charge card. It has no spending limits and no minimum monthly payments.
However, you will require a personal guarantee for a commercial Revolving Charge Card at Home Depot. The Commercial Account cardholders have two payment options, which are the 30-day term or 60-day term.
There are late payment fees depending on the balance amount. you can go to their website to see the late payment fees and see more information on the account. To apply and know more about this card, Click here.
How Do I apply for a Home Depot Commercial credit Card?
Now, the way of applying for a Home Depot Commercial credit card is online. It can also be done in-store. When applying, you will be redirected to a Citibank application page.
The process is fairly simple. Home Depot does not list credit requirements, but the cards are best suited for those who have fair credit scores or better. Those without a substantial credit history can be subject to personal guarantees on commercial accounts.
In the application form on how to get your Home Depot Commercial Credit Card, you will need to input information about your business, about you, Account terms & details, and other information. you can apply through the Home Depot Website.
How to Sign Up Home Depot commercial credit card
Home Depot Commercial account is offered to businesses through Citibank. Authorized users of the account are given buyer IDs to purchase goods. After Signing up, You can now purchase goods online. The following are ways to sign up Deport commercial credit card.
- Open you web browser and click on Sign in it will take you to the website.
- On the website, you will see MY Account in the top-right hand.
- Click on it and select Register.
- Once it opens, you will have to select the account type that best suits your need out of “Personal & Pro Xtra Account”
- Select any of the accounts to move to the next step.
- On the next page, input your correct information including your email address, password, Zip Code, and phone number.
- Then, click on the box to verify your number, keep me sign in, and not a robot box.
- Finally, Click on Create an Account to have your own account.
Now that you have your account, the login process will not be hard. Also, you can now make purchases of items you want since you already have a Home Depot Account.
Home Depot Commercial Credit Card Login
To Login into your Home Depot Commercial credit card is very easy and simple. the following are ways to access your account.
- Open your tab and click on sign in
- Once it opens, Input your correct Login information.
- Input your Email Address and Click on Continue to move to the next page
- Once you, Click Continue wait to load.
- Once open, input your correct password and click on Login.
Now you have login your account, you can have access to Home Depot Commercial items. you can go to the website and log in, then place an order on anything you want to purchase.
Home Depot Credit Card Payment
The Home Credit Card enables you to keep the related expenses separate from your other purchases. It also offers you benefits like one-year, hassle-free returns, and special, everyday financing on purchases. plus, exclusive cardholder credit offers.
You can make payments online, by Email, and by phone. the following are ways to make payments online.
- Making a payment online is very easy and simple, just follow the procedure below:
- Put together your Bank account number and the ABA routing number before you start
- Navigate to the Home Depot consumer credit card Login Page.
- Log in Home Depot account using your username and password.
- follow the prompts to make a payment.
Not only bill you can pay, but you can also track your account activity and get exclusive offers, and activate account alerts. With the Home Depot.
VIA Phone: The Home Depot customer service team can help you make a payment by phone. you can still call their phone number and follow the prompts to make an automated payment. Click here to visit their customer service and get their number.
Via Mail Payment: Login to your Home Depot account online and select the “Statements” tab from the “Account Activity” menu.
put your payment check in an envelope, don’t forget to write your account number in the memo section, so that the company knows which account to credit. then send it to their email address.
Through App: Home Depot also has a mobile app, where credit card holders can also pay their bills. it is available in Apple and Google App Store.
- Install the App and open the Home Depot app on your mobile device.
- Tap “more” at the button of the opening screen on the right side of the screen
- Click Tap “Credit Services.”
- Choose your credit card, the consumer credit is listed at the top.
- Select pay and manage next to the card
- Follow the on-screen to complete payment.
All this information can be used to make payments on Home Depot Commercial credit card.