Applications are on going for the Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship 2023. This scholarship offered by the Government of China is open to Applicants from All over the World.
The Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship is from the HIT University, the eligible programs are Master’s & PHD Degrees in various Academic Fields. Amazingly, there is no need for Highest CGPA requirement.
Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship
It will Interest you to know that the Harbin Institute is Ranked one of the top universities in China. The scholarship offered by this institute will cover all the student’s expenses including to Tuition Fees, Accommodation & Monthly Expenses.
Apply with an English Proficiency Language Certificate.
Summary of Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship 2023
- Host University: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Country: China
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 20th December 2022
About Harbin Institute of Technology
Harbin Institute of Technology is a famous public research university in China, the institute is also a member of China’s elite C9 League and a member of the University Alliance of the Silk Road.
Harbin Institute of Technology offers MS Degree program for a duration of 2 Years & PHD Degree for 3 years. China is one of the most sort after study destinations as about 30 million students were enrolled in public colleges and universities in China.
The nation has approximately 490,000 foreign students as at 2018. Meanwhile there are about 1500 Public Universities in China.
How To Apply for Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship
- To apply, all interested and qualified applicants should kindly visit the Harbin Institute of Technology China SScholarshi at: http://studyathit.hit.edu
- Please Note that the final result will be released through email after the CSC’s final approval.
Eligibility Criteria Harbin Institute of Technology China Scholarship
- Applicant must be Foreign Citizens to be eligible.
- Applicants Must have a Valid Passport.
- He/She must Be a high school student under the age of 25 when applying for bachelor’s programs
- All Master’s Degree candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- D. Degree Applicants are required to have completed a Master’s Degree and must not exceed 40 years of age at the time of application.
- The PhD candidate Must also Submit a Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants must be certified fit and in good health.
- The CSC Application Form
- Highest Degree Certificate
- Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test
20th December 2022
- David Jones – David Jones Online Stores and Forms of Payments
- Myer – Myer Delivery Order Updates, Store Locations, and Store Transfers Free
- Best Snow Blowers – Get the Best Deals at Amazon
- Employee Feed Kroger Portal – ess.kroger.com
- Navient Login – Navient Account Online Login at navient.com
- Georgetown University Global Human Development Program – Apply Now!