Grow With Google Events
There are several events on the Grow with Google. These events are actually the programs being run by Grow with Google. When the Google programs are being set up to commerce the training, these training are then scheduled into classes. These scheduled classes are the events.
Over the course of the creation of this platform, there have been several events hosted. These events could be done online (over the web) or offline (that means the training is done in person). Trainees for the program now have the option to choose whichever pattern that best suits them.
Most of the free offline (in person) training is usually in the United States of America across all the states and cities. The online option (over the web) for these events is usually available for everyone both in the United States and outside, generally, all over the world.
Grow With Google Job Seekers and Students
This is a part of the Grow with Google that helps job seekers and students to search for jobs and grow their skills to prepare for the career they want. The is an opportunity to grow oneself in a particular career, gain useful skills,s and also get assistance in building a good CV/ resume.
Featured programs to help grow job seekers and students are listed below;
Preparing for and finding your next job
- Find your next job on Google Search: jobs on Google search helps explore job opening s based on criteria that matter most to you. You can also filter by location to see jobs that are nearby and compare commute distances. You can also explore salary information, employer reviews, and options to apply.
- Create a resume in Google Docs: on this program, applied digital skills offer video-based tutorials that show you how to design, write, and format a professional resume that stands out.
- Find remote job opportunities: if you are interested in working from home, the search “work from home jobs” on Google can help you to explore remote job opportunities across industries. You can also apply for a “work from home” which is a location filter, to your existing job searches.
Build your skills
- Take free lessons for finding jobs and career advancement: here you get to use the Primer app which offers five-minute lessons that are focused on conducting a productive job search, adding digital skills to your resume, and a whole lot more.
- Learn to code through quick lessons on your phone: tools like Grasshopper, which is a free app for beginners, is used to help you learn and understand coding even without any previous experience.
- Learn to code through quick lessons on your phone: lessons of applied digital skills are used here to help you learn how to use tools like Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangout, and Google Sheets from any place that you are.
- Enhance your resume with a new certification: this program uses G Suite certification to prove your proficiency in essential digital workplace tools such as your ability to use cloud-based tools to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and files. You would also be asked to demonstrate that you can communicate effectively through emails and online meetings.
Google IT Support Professional
The Google IT Support Professional is a beginner program. And the course that is done online for the duration of six months. This program is supported by courser. This IT support program is a dynamic and fast-growing field.
This program was created by Google to help find qualified candidates to join their IT support team. This IT support training which was implemented at Google as the basics for Google IT Professional Certificates is what the IT support system uses now.
As earlier mentioned, the average time it takes to complete each training when dedicating at least five (5) hours a week for the program is about six months. The program does not require a college degree to enter.
The Google IT Support Professional introduces you to troubleshooting customer service, networking operating systems, system administration, and security. These are all the fundamentals of IT support that is critical for success in the workplace.
The Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate builds on your IT foundations. To help you take your career to the next level. This program teaches you in-demand skills like programming Python using Git advanced troubleshooting and IT automation techniques.
Completing the IT training program and earning the certificate is an important first step. And you will also be supported in the next step which is the job search. Once you complete the program, you can opt in to share your information directly with top employers hiring for IT jobs.
The following are employers that hire for IT jobs;
- Career Circle
- Bank of America
- Best buy
These are some of the companies that are interested in hiring for IT jobs.
More Related Content: