We are pleased to announce the opening of applications for the Gratitude Network Fellowship Programme 2024. This one-year, free program is designed for non-profit leaders and their organizations worldwide.
The Fellowship Programme aims to enhance leaders’ confidence and capabilities while equipping them with tools and processes to broaden their organization’s impact.
Gratitude Fellows experience increased leadership confidence and lead their teams more effectively. They develop aligned teams prepared to execute a multi-year strategic plan, propelling their organizations to new heights and ultimately benefiting more children and youth.
Annually, the Gratitude Network conducts a global search for established social impact leaders with proven organizational models dedicated to serving children and youth, and who are committed to leadership growth to elevate their organizations.
From over 1,000 annual applicants, approximately 30 are selected to participate in the program.
- Increased Leadership Confidence
- More Effective Team Leadership
- Understanding of Leadership Strengths and Opportunities
- Aligned Leadership Team
- Clear Expansion Vision Relevant to the Community
- Multi-year Strategic Plan for Executing the Vision
Impact on Beneficiaries
- Change in Impact Trajectory
- Increase in Children and Youth Impacted
The Gratitude Network’s Fellowship Programme is open to both the organization’s leader and its development. Applicants and organizations must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Legally registered as a non-profit, charity, or NGO organization
- At least two years old
- Must have at least two full-time employees, including the applicant
- Beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth in the categories of Education, Health and Well-being, or Children’s Rights
- Ready to scale and expand the impact of the organization
- Has strategic decision-making power for the organization
- Committed full-time to the organization
- Ready and interested in leading the organization through scaling and expanding the impact
- Adheres to the time commitments and schedule of the Gratitude Network Fellowship Programme
The application deadline is February 18, 2024
How to Apply
CHECK THESE OUT: