Interested personnel should be prepared for a new career in the high-growth of project management, no experience or degree is needed. Google project management Certificate training is designed by google to get interested individuals on a fast lane to acquiring a competitively paid job. There happen to be 475,100 U.S job openings in project management with a $59,000 average entry-level salary.
All project managers are expected to be naturally skilled with problem-solving skills. They set the plans and guide their teammates, and manage changes, risks, and stakeholders. Over 6 courses, gain in-demand skills that would help prepare you for an entry-level job. Learn from Google employees whose foundations in project management as delivers by launchpads for their own careers.
Google Project Management Certificate Duration and Opportunities
Students or individuals attending would have to spare 10 hours every week for the program. And within 6 months the whole programme would be concluded. After completing the Google Project Management certificate program, you can apply directly for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers which include Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
With this program, you would be qualified for over 100 hours of project management education that would further help you to prepare for Project management Institute certifications like the globally-recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
What You Will Learn
- You stand a chance to acquire an immersive understanding of the practice and skills that you need to succeed in an entry-level project management role.
- You get to learn how to create more effective project documentation and artifacts all through the various phases of a project
- Learn the foundation of Agile project management, which is aimed at implementing scrum events, building scrum artifacts, and understanding scrum roles
- Practice strategic communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder management through real-world scenarios.
Skills You Stand to Acquire
After the program conclusion, you would acquire the following skillset.
- Organizational Culture
- Career Development
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Writing
- Project Charter
- Project Planning
- Risk Management
- Task Estimation
Google Project Management Courses
As a student or individual coming into Google project management certificate, there are six available courses that you would be taught. They include:
- Foundations of Project Management
- Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project
- Project Planning: Putting It All Together
- Project Execution: Running the Project
- Agile Project Management
- Capstone: Applying Project Management in the Real World
Coursera.org would get you more details on the Google Project Management Professional Certificate.
More Related Content
- Google Analytics Login – How Do I Log Into My Google Analytics Account
- Google Analytics: How Does Google Analytics Work
- Advanced Video Editing Features included in Google Photo Update – Google Photo Update
- Google Analytics Certificate: Benefits of Google Analytics Certificate
- Google Analytics Bounce Rate: How to Interpret Bounce Rates