The Google Pixel Buds 2 are just as perfect as many other buds you can get in the market today. It comes with a great sound, features sweat resistivity.
This bud also features a comfy fit courtesy of changeable tips and fin that fits them in the ear. Just like Samsung and Apple have come up with their own Earbuds, Google has done the same, and it is just as perfect as you can imagine.
It is no guess that many users are yet to know about the Google Pixel Buds 2. Here you get it, read more on this article to get some important information about the Google Pixel Buds 2.
Google Pixel Buds 2
This bud does more than a user can imagine. Just like it can be used to keep tabs on your inbox. This is because of the Google Assistant integration.
Though it does not feature noise cancellation. But it automatically adjusts the volume just to match the sound level of your environment.
Features of Google Pixel Buds 2
Here are some of the major features of the Google Pixel Buds 2:
It takes less than a few seconds to get your buds connected to your Android phone or tablet. All required to do is just to open the bud case close to your unlocked phone and wait for a prompt.
After getting the prompt, tap on yes to install the Google Pixel Buds 2. And the budding app allows users to unlock and access all features of the bud.
Pixel phone users are not required to install the app as it is an inbuilt app in it. Just open the Bluetooth settings app and tap on the gear icon after the pixel buds.
Battery Level is Easy to Check:
Users can access the battery level of the buds in two different ways. The battery statistics are displayed at the top section of the budding app.
Secondly, users can get the info of the bud and battery level a few seconds after the phone is unlocked. Just ensure your device is connected to the bud.
both pair of bud features a soft-touch panel. This panel gives access to several commands just like play, pause, etc.
here are the touch gestures of the Google Pixel Buds 2:
- Single tap: play or pause music. Can as well answer an incoming call.
- Double-tap: move to the next song. It can end a call as well as reject it. This control also stops Google Assistant.
- Triple tap: go back a song.
- Swipe forward: increase volume.
- Swipe backward: reduce volume.
- Long press: allows users to talk to Google Assistant. If released after a beep, notifications are read by Google Assistant.
And there you get it.
In-ear Body Detection
The bud features an in-ear body detection as it automatically pauses a song after removing it from your ears. As soon as it is back on, the song continues to play.
Automatic sound Adjustment
This bud automatically adjusts the volume of itself based on the sound level of the user’s environment. The Adaptive sound feature is turned off by default. But users can turn it on at the app settings.
Locate Lost Bud
This is one of the best parts. If your bud was kept somewhere and couldn’t be found, users can locate it easily.
Open the budding app on your device, and tap on Find Device. Tap on the Bud and carefully listen for a sound that will start low and slowly get louder so you can find it.
Not just with an Android Phone or a Pixel phone, the bud can be paired to Apple devices as well. To pair to a non-Android or Pixel device:
- Open the bud case with the bud in it.
- Press and hold the button at the back if the bud case.
- A white light notification will begin to blink between the buds.
- Now go to the Bluetooth setting on your device and search for Pixel Buds.
Select the buds and follow the prompts to complete the non-Android or Pixel pairing.
More Related Content
- Google Pixel 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S20: Price and Availability, Design and Camera
- iPhone 12 vs. Pixel 5 – Apple iPhone 12 – Google Pixel 5
- Pixel Phones: Checkout All Google Pixel Devices and their Features
- Google Pixel 4A Features & Review: All you Should Know About the Google Pixel…
- Pixel 5 Vs. iPhone 12: Apple and Google’s 5G Flagships Compared