Google It Support Professional Certificate has gotten a lot of people interesting in job positions, a boost in their career, and promotions in the workplace. Get professional training that is fully designed by Google and get on the fast track to acquiring a competitively paid job. There are over 340,500 U.S job openings in IT and a $50,800 average entry-level salary in IT support.
You get to learn over 5 courses, get set for demand skills that would get you set and prepared for an entry-level job. for under 10 hours a week, you would acquire your certificate within a period of 6 months. Just after completing the job, you would stand a chance to apply directly with Google and over 130 U.S employers of which Walmart, best buy, and Astreya is included. Ever since the launch of the IT support certificate in 2018, 82% of graduates reported that they came out with much better careers.
Google IT Support Professional Certificate jobs
Just like I previously stated, after the 6 months program, you would be qualified to apply for a job with Google and 130 U.S. employers. Below are the following job positions that Google IT Support Professional Certificate would get you eligible for. they include:
- Database administrator
- IT specialist
- IT assistant
- Network engineer
- Computer user specialist
- IT support specialist
- Help desk technician
- Tech support specialist
- Systems analyst
- IT technician
What Google IT Support Professional Certificate Offers
Below is what you would learn after 6 months of training for the Google IT Support Professional certificate. They include:
- You would acquire the skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Be educated on how to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Acquire skills on how to make provision for an end-to-end customer support, that ranges from identifying problems to debugging and troubleshooting.
- Learn how to use Systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code.
Skills to Acquire
After the 6 months, the following skills would get you job-ready for the Job positions stated above. They include:
- Encryption Algorithms and Techniques
- Customer Service
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- Binary Code
- Customer Support
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
More Related Content
- Google Career Certificates – Google Career Certificates Duration and Price
- Google Project Management Certificate – Google Project Management Certificate Duration and Opportunities
- Google UX Design Certificate – What Google UX Design Certificate Would Offer You
- How To Play Games On Google Stadia – How Does Google Stadia Work?
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate – What Google IT Support Professional Certificate Offers its…