“Google Home Smart Security Camera”, Most individuals know Google home is a go-to voice assistant. But do you actually know that it now works with top-rated home security systems to help fortify your home? The Google Home Smart Security Camera is the best way to make your home look smart with the best devices, you can achieve that.
Google Home Smart Security Camera
The Google Home Smart Security Camera simple refers to the smart home devices that are compatible with Google Home assistant. There are different smart home devices to use with Google Home voice assistant. These are smart home products that help you watch your home. The devices such as video doorbells, home security cameras, smart assistant and also smart locks.
Google Home is compatible with a voice compatible product to make your tasks at home easier and faster. This great assistant from Google works with Brinks, Vivint, ADT, etc security. Google home is one of the most popular automation systems. This great device is the best you should consider before anything else.
Smart Home Devices that work with Google Home
Here are some of the Smart home security systems compatible with Google Home;
- ADT – with the best Automation features.
Smart Home Camera Google Home – ADT
ADT is the one to go for the best Automation features. It is a smart home that enabled the system. ADT can control smart locks, thermostats, lights, and other security products. Being compatible with Google Assistant, with it you can actually control your entire security system in the house. In the industry of security, ADT is one of the most expensive.
- Free Installation.
- Fast response times
- It is a wireless and hardwired system.
- ADT has been in the business for over 135 years.
- It is compatible with Google Home.
- There’s a guarantee for money back for six months.
- ADT features both cellular and landline connections.
- Outdoor and Indoor video cameras.
- Customer service is 24/7.
- Voice recognition.
- It includes home automation.
- Protection from environmental disaster.
- Remote and home functioning devices.
- There’s no trial period.
- Customer service experiences actual varies.
- There are no long term contracts.
- Too expensive.
- The activation fee is included.
This is actually one of the most advanced security systems available. Vivint offers a wide range of home security and home automation products. The products help to make your life easier and more convenient. Packages from Vivint are wireless but its price is a bit high.
- A 100% wireless installation.
- It is compatible with Google Home.
- In most cases, it offers the same day installation.
- Both landline and cellular connections.
- Via the mobile app, you can get remote access.
- The equipment is very appealing
- Lifetime warranty.
- Voice feature and doorbell camera.
- Sensors for environmental disasters.
- Home automation
- It comes with an impressive energy management features.
- Monitoring is available.
- The trial is too short.
- Long term contract.
- The installation process requires a professional one.
- Monitoring plans are high.
Scout is actually new to the industry and it’s one of the most affordable ones you can get out there. Aside from being new, it is one of the best in the game with high quality and well designed. But, it doesn’t offer cameras or thermostats. That aside, they are compatible with a high variety of other smart devices including Google Home. Activation or installation fees are not required, also no contracts.
- 24/7 monitoring available professionally.
- It gives mobile access.
- Monthly rates are low.
- There’s no requirement for the contract.
- Simple DIY wireless installation with no tools required.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Compatible with other smart home devices including Google Home.
- There is a 4G LTE Cellular and backup feature.
- It is very portable.
- Great and a very appealing design.
- Cloud storage is available.
- Free activation process.
- Professional instalation is not available.
- The range of products is limited.
- There’s an upfront equipment cost.
- The backup power is only for 12 hours.
- A monthly fee is required.
- The motion sensors are not pet-friendly.
- No keyboard.
For al gadgets lovers, Nest is for you. This is a pretty great option to use. It offers lots of innovative products that can be integrated with a wide range of third party devices. That is to say, it is compatible with other devices including Google Home.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- Compatible with third-party devices including Google Home.
- Subscription Plans are rich.
- There’s mobile application control.
- No contracts.
- Both self and professional monitoring options.
- The upfront cost is high.
- Prices are on a per camera basis.
- The add on subscription costs add up too quickly.
For you’re looking for value and affordability, Brinks is the one to try out. Brinks plans are very reasonable and the pieces of equipment are included with the price of most packages. That is to say, there is no upfront equipment cost. It is compatible with other smart home devices including Google Home.
- It offers live voice assistant.
- Packages include pieces of equipment.
- It offers smartphone controls.
- 24/7 professional monitoring.
- The return policy is involved.
- Home automation.
- Cloud video storage with plans.
- Video (Live) streaming with selected plans.
- Smash and also crash protection.
- It offers a 2 years warranty.
- Plans are available for month to month.
- There’s a professional installation cost.
- Long term contract.
There are many other devices that are compatible with Google Home, but in this article you would find just a few. Benefits of Google Home compatible devices include home automation, handsfree control and also increased the level of security.