Do you seek more challenges? The Google Coding Competition 2023 is open for participants of all skill levels!
Code Jam Competition is one of the three competitions organized by Google where participating programmers are expected to test their skills.
To emerge at the final of the competition, all the competitors will go through a series of online algorithmic puzzles. Successful winners of the championship title will be rewarded with $15,000 USD.
Google Coding Competition 2023 for Students Around The World
Code Jam is an annual tournament that requires competitors or programmers to write code to solve algorithmic problems that have multiple layers of difficulty.
The coding competition is now approaching its twentieth year since it was first introduced by Google. However, is about to come to a halt as the tournament may not continue. Therefore, this invitation calls participants of all skill levels to bid the competition farewell.
Summary of Google Coding Competition
- Host Organization: Google
- Eligible Country: Worldwide
- Number of Contestants: 25
- Value: Up to $15,000 USD.
- Focus Area: Online algorithmic puzzles
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Benefits of Google Coding Competition
The tournament offers the following benefits:
- 1st Place: $15,000 USD
- 2nd Place: $2,000 USD
- 3rd Place: $15,000 USD
- 4th—25th Place: $15,000 USD
Established in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google LLC is an American multinational technology company.
Google deals with Internet-related services and products, such as online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google LLC is considered one of the leading four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook.
How to Apply for Google Coding Competition 2023
Are you Interested and qualified? Kindly click the link below to Register: https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/codejam/register
Eligibility Criteria for Google Coding Competition 2023
To be considered eligible for the Google Coding Competition 2023:
- Candidates are expected to understand and acknowledge the age requirements specified in the Terms.
- Applicants are expected to understand and acknowledge that they must be at least (18) years old or the age of majority in their country of residence at the time they register for the CJ Contest to be eligible to participate in the Final Round.
Google Coding Competition 2023 Process and Selection Criteria
- Candidates will Register and compete in Code Jam’s Online Qualification Round which lasts up to 27 hours
- After that, they will advance to Online Round 1. Candidates are allowed to compete in as many as it takes them to finish in the top 1,500 of any of these rounds.
- Those who emerge top 1,500 from each sub-round will proceed to compete for a spot in the top 1,000 contestants of Code Jam Online Round 2.
- The program will have the top 1,000 contestants move to Online Round 3 and earn a limited edition Code Jam t-shirt.
- 25 contestants from Code Jam Online Round 3 will move to compete in the Virtual World Finals for the championship title and a cash prize of $15,000 USD.
April 15, 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT: