The Google Classroom must sound like new stuff to some users maybe. This is a Google product made especially for teaching and learning.
Google Classroom is a tool made to be accessed at schools by teachers and students. It aims to offer free service for creating and sending assignments, quiz, task, materials, and reuse posts within students.
If this tool seems useful to you, then you should consider reading on this article. I will be bringing the required information needed about the Google Classroom.
This tool makes sharing files and documents between students and teachers easy. Students can be added by a teacher to the classroom in two ways.
The first is by inviting them via email address. While the other is by providing the class code for a student to enter the classroom.
Here is a brief detail about the Google tool:
- Type: It is a Google tool for schools and teachers that provides access to learning materials distribution.
- Launched date: On the 12th of August, 2014.
- Company: Google.
- Mostly Used By: Schools, teachers, students, coaching centers, institutes etc.
- Service: Free.
- Website: https://classroom.google.com.
There are more you can learn about Google Classroom as you read on.
Features of Google Classroom
Here are some of the features of this Google tool:
- Create assignments, quiz, questions, materials in the class space.
- It is user-friendly.
- Available for access on the web, Android, and iOS.
- Teachers can provide due date and time for the student to submit their given works.
- Makes file sharing easy and paperless.
- Grade and check student assignments online.
- Email notifications are sent when there is a new assignment.
And a lot more.
Google Classroom Review
This tool is a useful learning tool from Google. It packs good quality class space features and support. There is the availability of other Google products like Google Docs and Sheets for writing purposes.
Also comes with Gmail access for communication purpose, and G Drive for assignments, etc. the host which can be the teacher is required to invite other users (students) by sending an access code, or by email address.
The only thing required to access the Google Classroom is just your device connected to the internet, and a Google account to sign up or log in.
Google Classroom Sign In
It is easy to sign in to Google Classroom. Here is a brief sign-in step for this tool:
- Get your device connected to the internet.
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter the URL https://classroom.google.com/.
- Click on Log in.
- Create an account by entering your Google account address and click on continue.
Follow the next review guidelines and your account is set for access.
How To Create a Google Classroom
After sign in, creating a class will be the next step as that is what it is meant for:
- Go to the platform via the URL https://classroom.google.com.
- Enter your account sign-in details.
- Accept the policy and proceed.
- Click on the (+) sign at the top right corner of the platform.
- You can either select Join class or Create class. But we will focus on creating a classroom.
- Fill in the required information about the classroom. This includes class name, section, subject, and room.
- Now click on create option after entering the information.
After that, your account has been created and you are all set to invite others to the classroom.
How To Invite Others
Just after creating a classroom, you may need to invite others to it. Here is the step on how you can do that:
- Like said earlier, there are two ways of inviting another user to the Google Classroom. Either the access code or using their mails.
- For the email address method, click on the profile with a + icon at the top right corner.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to invite and click on invite at the bottom.
The link will be sent to the user’s email, and they will be redirected to the classroom you created once they click on the link.
Other features are well dedicated and explained once you have launched the platform. The Google Classroom is easy and really useful.
More Related Content
- Google Easter Eggs: How to Use Google Easter Eggs
- Google Data Analytics Certificate Coursera – How to Acquire Google Analytics certificate in Coursera
- Apple Maps and Google Maps now Have Covid-19 Vaccination Locations
- Google Pixel 6 – Google Pixel 6 Pre-Order Information
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Worth It – Skills You Will Gain From Google…