Google Analytics is one of the popular digital analytic software. It is w google free web analytic service which allows you to analyze details about the visitors on your website in a comprehensive form. It tracks and reports website traffic, and also enables the gathering of data usage from iOS and Android applications. Expect more on Google Analytics Login below.
How Do I Log Into My Google Analytics Account?
To login your google analytics account is quite simple and straightforward, You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
How Do I Sign Up For Google Analytics?
For those of you who just want to sign up or set up google analytics for the first time, you are to follow the below processes:
- Go to the Google Analytics homepage. Click Sign In and then click Analytics.
- Sign in to the Google account that you want to set up Google Analytics on. If your account is not yet set up for Google Analytics, it will ask you to Sign Up. Just click Sign Up to go to the next page.
How Do I Access My Google Analytics Dashboard?
In order to access your google analytics dashboard, all that is needed of you is to
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
- About Dashboards – Analytics Help – Google Support
What Is Google Analytics Tracking ID?
The Google Analytics Tracking ID is basically a unique identifier of a GA Property. It allows analytics and other applications to differentiate your property from other property and also allows data to be specifically sent to your property for later viewing on your analytics account.
Where Can I Find My Google Analytics Tracking ID?
Having issues finding your google analytics tracking ideas, then you are absolutely in the right place. To find your tracking ID and global site tag you are to follow the below processes:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What Is The Benefit Of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics goes a long way in determining what to make a good website basically for your target audience and industry, not through the use of insights or opinion bug through the use of data.
More Related Content
- Google Analytics Academy – List of Google Analytics Academy Courses | How to Get…
- Login Google Analytics: How Do I Fix Google Analytics login & Loading Error?
- What is Bounce Rate in Google Analytics: How Google Analytics Calculate Bounce Rate
- Google Analytics: How Does Google Analytics Work
- Advanced Video Editing Features included in Google Photo Update – Google Photo Update