Gold card American Express otherwise known as American Express gold card is considered one of the best travel rewards cards owned by American Express.
Over time it is seen as the preferred of all due to its numerous food and travel perks that can be accessed by big spenders who can afford its annual fee. To make your journey one to remember, you should try using this card.
Gold Card American Express
This card is highly recommended for high-spending foodies and travellers as they will benefit heavily from using it to carry out their purchases. Getting this card is very easy. However, you will need to pass the pre-approval section by providing all the required information to apply for the card. As we go on with this article, we will be giving you an outline required information.
Gold Card American Express Benefits
The Gold card America is a preferred card by many due to its future and benefits. Owning a gold card on American Express makes you a customer of the platform and also made a top priority of the card. Due to this reason, they try their possible best to ensure you are given maximum satisfaction.
Getting an American Express gold card comes with lots of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Global Assist Hotline.
- Amex Hotel Collection
- Baggage insurance.
- Car Rental Loss and damage insurance.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- It offers four points for groceries shopping.
- Additional card members with a card account can earn points when they use the card for purchases.
This and many more are benefits you will be accessible to as a cardholder.
Gold Card American Express Requirement
On this page, we will be giving you a list of needed information and qualification you need in other to pass the Gold card American Express Pre Approval stage. You can check them out below:
- First, you need to have a good or excellent credit score of about 650 to 700.
- then you should be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to be a US resident and also a permanent resident.
- You will have to provide your SSN, individual taxpayer identification number or passport.
- Then your steady income report.
While stating the inflow of your income, you should ensure, that is enough to afford the annual fee of the card.
Credit Limit Gold Card American Express
The card has no present spending limit which reflects its origins as a charge card. However, if your actions or spending goes against the bank’s policy you will be given an increase or decrease in credit limit. When this happens, the best thing for you to do is wait for the bank’s reconsideration and feet back.
Gold Card American Express Application
American Express gold card application is simple and easy when all information is provided by what is stated on the website. Furthermore, before carrying out the application process, you should ensure you are having a good internet connection and you are based in the United State. Having said much about the application process, we will then proceed to show you how best to apply for the card.
How to Apply for Gold Card American Express
We will be giving you easy guides on how to apply for your account without undergoing any stress. Below are the application steps:
- Ensure you are well connected to a strong internet connection.
- From your web browser access the website using its official URL or you can click on americanexpress.com
- Fill out the given form with your details sure as your “name”, “name on the card”, “email”, “date of birth”, “mobile phone number”,” home address”, “SSN”, “Total annual income”, and “income source”.
- Then click on the small box to show you have accepted the card and given your consent to get a one-time message to the mobile number you submitted on the form.
- When the above is done, you can then click on “continue to terms”.
Follow all prompts given on the website to complete this exciting process on the website.
Gold Card American Express Activation
Having gotten your account, you will be so excited to make use of it without activating it. Well, using your account will not be possible without activation. The activation process creates an awareness of our new to the company when if it was issued by them. This process may look difficult, but we promise to work you through it all.
How to Activate Gold Card American Express
Below are the activation steps you should follow:
- Visit the website at americanexpress.com.
- Enter your card number and 4-digit card id on the form given.
- Then click on the “confirm” button below.
Use the online instruction to complete the process on the site.
How to Sign Up for Gold Card American Express Account
Having an account on American Express gives you the privilege to access information, offer, benefits and lots more. On that note, we will be giving a guide on how to sign up for an account. You can check out the steps below:
- Access the website at americanexpress.com.
- Enter your card details like the card’s 15-digit number and the last digit number of your card.
- Then click on the “confirm” button to continue with the process.
Follow and provide all needed information to complete the process.
How to Login to Gold Card American Express Account
Here are easy guides to logging in to your account:
- Visit the website at https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/login?inav=iNavLnkLog.
- Enter your “user-id”, “password” and “card and banking”.
- Tap on the remembers me box to stay logged in to your account.
- Then click on the “Login” button below.
With the above, you will be logged in to your account successfully.
Is it Hard to Get an American Express Gold Card?
Getting the Amex Gold Card is not the easiest card to qualify for as you need good or excellent credit. That means having a minimum 67o FICO score exciting cards in good standing. Being an existing American Express cardholder can also make it easier to qualify.
Why is Amex So Hard to Get?
It’s not hard to get an Amex card if you are having a good or excellent credit score. It becomes hard when you don’t have a good credit score.
Is Amex Gold Luxury Card?
If you consider yourself a foodie, the American Express Gold card could be the ideal luxury card for you. This card earns a competitive 4x points per dollar spent at restaurants and 4x points in the US.
Is Amex Blue or Gold Better?
Well, if you are spending more than $500 per month at US supermarkets and spend a lot on travel, the Amex Gold Card delivers better value. If you subscribe to select streaming services and spend a lot on transit or gas, consider the Amex Blue cash preferred card.
CHECK THIS OUT: