“Gmail Sign Up for Account”. This is an opportunity for those that want to create or sign up on Gmail. There is a great benefit to using Gmail as a messaging platform because it really helps a lot. Today you are going to know a lot of things about the Gmail platform, so you should not stop reading. But before proceeding on how you can create a new Gmail account while not tell you a little about it.
Gmail Sign Up for Account
Gmail is one communication platform, well, a lot of users think it is just sending and receiving emails but is more than that. Do you know that you can send images, videos, songs, documents, and more? But note that when you want to send large files to someone it will be shared with your Google Drive.
Anything more than 25 MB has become larges on Gmail. You can even start a group call; a group video call and others can easily join. You can use Gmail for both business and personal use. It is very good and helpful for businesses. So, it will be nice if you have a Gmail account, because most things online now require a Gmail account.
Gmail Free Account
Now if you think the Gmail account is a paid service then you are wrong because it is not. It is free, the only time you need to pay for the account is when you want to upgrade it to a business account which is a Gmail business account. But in all these, before you can even get access to Gmail you must be a Gmail user, which means you must create a Gmail account. Now I will get on it, let me show you how to create a new Gmail account.
Account Gmail Sign Up
Now if you want to create a new Gmail account then there are some steps you must follow to do it. Here are the guidelines below:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. if you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Now you have successfully created a Gmail account.
Mail Gmail Login
If you ever need to login into your Gmail account and you need help with it, then you should follow the steps below:
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click Next.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to login into your Gmail account.
CHECKOUT >>> Gmail Desktop Version – Gmail Desktop Version Login