Gmail Sign In, Speaking of a Gmail account can be logged in or added from any device of yours such as your computer, phone, or tablet. The moment the sign in is done, your mail can be checked in your inbox. However, we will be explaining how to sign in to your Gmail in this article.
So if you are in dark about what this entails, it is easy, just pay rapt attention to this article as its main purpose is to shed light on it.
Gmail Sign In – How to Sign In Your Gmail on Your Computer
We will be giving you the steps on how to sign in to your Gmail on your computer, therefore, they are stated below.
- Firstly, Go to gmail.com on your computer.
- Your phone number and password or Google account email should be entered.
- If by chance, your information is already stated, you will be prompted to sign in to a different account by which you click on “Use another account”
- A page that might make a Gmail description might be shown instead of the sign-in page, just click on the sign in option which is in the top right corner of the page.
Above are the steps to follow if you want to sign in to your Gmail on your computer…
How to Sign in Your Gmail on Your Android Phone or Tablet
The steps on how to sign in to your Gmail on your android phone or tablet will be given, thus they are stated below.
- Firstly, open the Gmail app on your android tablet or phone.
- Your profile pics should be tapped on at the top right of your phone or tablet.
- Add another account should also tap again.
- The choice on the type of account you want to add should be made.
- Lastly, the steps on the screen should be followed in order to add your account.
Above are the steps to follow if you want to sign in to your Gmail on your phone or tablet.
How to Sign in to Gmail on your iPhone or iPad
We will be giving you the steps on how to sign in to your Gmail on your iPhone or iPad, hence, they will be stated below.
You can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- As usual, your Gmail app should be opened on your iPhone or iPad.
- Your profile picture should be tapped on in the top right of your iPhone or iPad.
- “Add another account” should then be tapped on.
- The choice on which type of account you want to add should be made.
- You might be prompted to enter certain settings or an application password if you use the iCloud, @mac.com, or @me.com accounts.
- If by chance, your work or school email is being checked through select Outlook, Live, Windows and Hot mail, the probability of the next step might increase.
- Lastly, if your email service is not shown, select others.
Thus, have explained how to sign in to your Gmail on your various devices, take the action of signing in yours too now.