I guess you might be thinking the word “Gmail Forgot Password” is been written wrong, but it is not. Now the word “Gmail Forgot Password” is all about how you can reset or get your forgotten Gmail password back. Resetting your password is easy all you have to do is use the Gmail forgot password feature. You can also change your Gmail password for security reasons or reset it when you have forgotten it according to today’s topic. Now if you want to know how to get your Gmail password changed or reset then you should continue reading this article.
Gmail Forgot Password
Forgetting your Gmail password (Gmail Forgot Password) is not the problem, but the thing is that Google is urging all users to be careful. In doing so, advised that it is good for users to change their Gmail password for security reasons to prevent hackers from hacking it. If you know well, you will notice hacking has been taking place these days an if you don’t want to be a victim then you should change your Gmail password as soon as possible.
How to Change Gmail Password
If you want to reset your password (Gmail Forgot Password) because you forgot it is easy all you have to do is follow the steps below and you will be directed:
- Go to gmail.com.
- On the page that appears. Fill in your email address and click on next.
- Click on forgot password.
- Then select how you want to get the code that will be sent to you.
- On the page that appears click on the text at the bottom of the page. A verification code will be sent to you.
- Retrieve the message and type it on the text box and click on next.
- fill in the password you want to use and confirm.
- Click on the change password.
In doing this your password has been successfully changed and please use a strong password you can remember.
How to Block an Email on Gmail
Tired of getting unwanted mail (Gmail Forgot Password) since email servers only filter messages as spam when it detects it from suspicious senders it will go to your inbox if you want it to. You cannot exactly block email address but you can divert them to spam.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Use the search bar to find the email address you want to block.
- Open the message.
- Click on More at the top right corner.
- Click on the block.
If you have blocked someone before by mistake you can unblock (Gmail Forgot Password) them using these same steps.
How to Check Junk Mail on Google
You can view an email address message in your Gmail accounts spam folder, using a desktop internet browser. You can also find all the emails you have marked as spam or the ones automatically marked as spam.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click more on the navigation menu. More options will appear at the bottom.
- Click on spam and your pam mailbox will appear.
- Also, click a spam mail to open it.
- Click on display images below at the top of the mail. This load the images on the spam mail so you can be able to view the complete messages.
You can now be able to view your spam messages on your Gmail account.
How to Send an Email Using Gmail
(Gmail Forgot Password), this is just to teach you how to send emails from your account to other mail addresses from your PC.
- On your web browser search for gmail.com.
- Log in to your account.
- On your account page click on compose and a message window will appear.
- Enter the receiver’s email address on “To or recipients box”.
- Click on the subject box and add a subject.
- In the large text box below type your message. You can edit your text with the edit icons on the bottom of the page. You can also add attachments to your messages like photos, documents, and more by clicking on the attachment button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on send.
Your message will immediately be sent to the recipient’s email address.