Galvanize is a privately owned software as a service (SaaS) company that was formerly known as ACL Services Ltd. The company was founded and headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Galvanize specializes in building security, risk management, compliance and audit software for the governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) market. The company has offices scattered all over the world. It has offices in Vancouver, London, New Jersey and Tokyo amongst other countries. In addition to that, the company has a number of representatives and partners around the world. Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, Africa, and France amongst other places is where the company has partners and representatives.
Hartmut J. Will (Hart Will) in 1972 developed the first interactive audit software ACL (Audit Command Language) for data bank and model bank audits while working in the faculty of commerce’s division of accounting at the University of British Columbia. It was in 1987 Will and his son Harald Will launched the commercial business ACL Services Ltd. Harald Will afterward grew the company as the Founder and CEO.
Read Also >>> Rogers Communications – Rogers Communications Subsidiaries | Rogers Communications Careers(Opens in a new browser tab)
It was in 2011 Harald Will invited Laurie Schultz to assume the role of the president and CEO of ACL. The next year, the company expanded into the electronic work papers market with the acquisition of Workpaper.com which was at that time led by Dan Zitting. The company continued to grow and then acquired digital design firm Artletic LLC in 2015. In May 2019, the company officially changed its name (Rebranded) from ACL to Galvanize. You should know, Galvanize has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Logging in to your account on this amazing platform is quite simple. In addition to that, it is free, fast, secure and reliable.
- Head over to the Galvanize official website making use of the web address https://www.wegalvanize.com/.
- Tap on the “LOGIN” button at the top of the screen or amongst the menu options.
- Enter on the next screen your email address and your account password.
- Finally, tap on the “Sign in” button and you would be automatically signed in to your account.
In case of a forgotten password, tap on the “Reset password” link and follow the onscreen prompts. Above is all you need to do to sign in to your account on the platform.
There are several products you can get access to on the Galvanize official website. Accessing these products is free and you can access them following the steps below.
- Get your internet-connected device and open any web browser on it.
- Making use of the search bar on the web browser, seek the web address https://www.wegalvanize.com/.
- Next up, locate the “PRODUCTS” option and tap on it. You should find it at the top of the page or amongst the menu options.
- Carefully, select the product you are interested in and tap on it.
That is how you can access products on this amazing platform. Your use of the platform is definitely going to be amazing.
Check Out >>> Keurig – Keurig Single Serve Coffee Makers | Keurig Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
The blog section of this amazing platform is where you get to read different articles about the platform and its services. You can also filter topics on the blog section of this platform to read articles related to a specific tag or grouping.
- Go to https://www.wegalvanize.com/ which is the platform official website.
- Tap on the “LEARN” option which you should find at the top of the page or amongst your menu options.
- Tap on the “Read more” link under the “Blogs” section.
That is how you can easily access the blog section of this amazing platform.
With this webpage, one can learn the Galvanize products whichever way best suits them. Below is how to access the training section.
- Head over to the platform official website.
- Tap on the “LEARN” option.
- From the dropdown or new webpage displayed to you, select “Training”.
Within a minute, you would be taken to the training webpage of this amazing platform.
Galvanize Resource Center
In this section of the Galvanize website, you can explore the company’s free resources to help you deliver better enterprise governance.
- Open the platform official website on your device.
- Tap on the “LEARN” option.
- Find and tap on the “Browse & download” link to access the resource webpage.
There you have it; that is how to access the Galvanize resource center webpage. From here, you can select an On-Demand Webinar and watch it.
Recommended >>> Facebook Tagging – How do i Review Tags that People Add to my Facebook Posts | Facebook Tag Settings(Opens in a new browser tab)