Fuel Station Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – You need to stop thinking you can’t get a job outside your country because you don’t have a standard certificate or probably do not have a certificate at all.
Well, the visa sponsorship program has made it possible for both unskilled and skilled persons to work in the United States. Hence, if you are not academically certified but have an equivalent degree, you can simply take up opportunities such as fuel station attendant, caregiver, housekeeper, and others.
Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
This article will give you a detailed explanation of the possibility of getting a fuel station job in the United States. There are practically lots of companies in the United State who is really in need of fuel attendant job seekers. Hence, they are willing to see you through your immigration to the US without spending any part of your funds.
Do you want to know how possible it is? Well, the sponsorship program made it lots easy for employers in the United States to sponsor foreigners to work in their company and personal belongings.
Who is a Fuel Station Attendant?
A fuel station attendant is a person who works at a full-service filling station and is charged with the responsibility of accepting payment, pumping fuel, cleaning windshields, checking vehicles’ oil levels, and also carry other minor repairs on a vehicle.
What is a Fuel Station Attendant Job?
A fuel station attendant job is a job faced with responsibilities such as Washing windshields, checking fluids levels in the vehicle, pumping gas, and lots more. They also maintain the overall cleanliness of the business stock shelves and coolers. Other responsibilities will be discussed as we go on with this content.
Fuel Station Attendant Jobs Salary in USA
The average fuel Station Attendant’s salary in the United States is $19,301 and $29,401 per year and $13.11 to $17.21 per hour.
Fuel Station Jobs in USA for Fuel Attendant
There are lots of vacancies and open options in the United States for interested applicate. A fueling station, which can also be called a gas station or a petrol station is a facility that sells fuels and also engines oil or lubricants for vehicles.
Highest Paying Companies for Fuel Station Attendants in the USA
There are some top companies for fuel stations in the USA with high-paying salaries. However, these companies also offer lots of benefits aside from visa sponsors:
Din Tai Fung
Din Tai Fung is one of the top-paying companies when it comes to fuel station attendants in the United States. It also specialized in chinses restaurants. However, they pay $20.19 per hour.
Evergreen Goodwill is a good company with gas station attendants. However, they also per high when it comes to salary. The average salary is $16.97 per hour.
Safeway is another good company with gas station attendants. However, their salary range between $15-$16 per hour.
Highest paying cities for Gas Station Attendants near United States
Here are the highest-paying cities for gas station attendants near the United States so far:
How much does a gas station attendant make in Vallejo, CA? The average salary for a fuel station attendant is $19.09 per hour. However, the city is a nice place to state with lots of benefits which include dental insurance, paid time off, and employee discount.
Gas station attendant salary in Elk Grove, CA
Elk Grove, CA is one of the coolest cities to stay and apply for a job. However, they have lots of companies that are in need of fuel station attendants. The average salary for a fuel station attendant is $16.56 – $17.82 per hour.
Gas station attendant salary in Lacey, WA
Lacey, WA is a beautiful city to stay in with amazing job offers and high-paying salaries. However, some of the cities in Lacey also offer visa sponsorship for fuel station attendant jobs. The average salary for a fuel station attendant is $16.09-$16.66 per hour.
This is one of the amazing cities with high-paying salaries. Some of the cities also offer visa sponsors and other benefits like dental insurance, health insurance, paid training, etc. However, the average salary for a gas station attendant is $14.62 – $16.08 per hour.
When it comes to the most beautiful and comfortable place to work, Appleton, WI should be in your mind. However, their average salary is $13.84 -$15.26 per hour.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of the cities near the United States, that offers different jobs and happens to be among the highest-paid cities for fuel station attendant jobs. However, their average salary is $13-$15 per hour.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of the most popular cities in Tarrant country. There are international art institutes and it happens to be among the high-paying cities for fuel attendant jobs. The average salary is $12.45 – $13.96 per hour.
Requirement / Qualification for Fuel Station Jobs
Below are outlined requirements for Fuel station jobs in the United States:
- Good communication skills.
- Have the stamina to work for long hours.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure you have worked experience and a clean record.
- Good numeracy skills to ensure accurate billing.
- Good numerical knowledge of figures.
- Be responsible and reliable.
Responsibilities and Duties of Fuel Station Attendant
Below are outlined responsibilities and duties of a fuel attendant:
- Provide customers with receipts.
- Collect money from patrons at a gas station.
- Fill up gas tanks if asked.
- Dispense lottery tickets.
- Charge purchases to customers’ credit cards.
- Collect and dispose of trash outside.
- Dispense change.
- Lubricate the vehicle, change motor oil, add water, install antifreeze, or replace lights or other accessories.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Prepare daily reports of fuel and oil.
- Wash windshields and check fluid levels and air pressure in tires.
- Activate fuel pumps.
- Charge purchases to customers’ credit cards.
Benefits of Fuel Station Jobs in the USA
Working in the United States as a fuel station attendant comes with lots of benefits and below are listed few:
- Medical Insurance cover.
- Quarterly production bonus.
- Life Assurance.
- Receive salary a the end of the day or month.
These are some benefits you will be accessible to as a fuel station attendant.
Type of Visa to Apply when You Get a Fuel Station Attendant Job with Visa Sponsorship
There are many visa types but getting the right one matters a lot. For more visas, you will have to be at school at the same time as working and for some, you will have to work full-time. Either way, it’s important you get the right one your job falls under.
H-2B visa for Fuel Station Attendant
The H-2B nonimmigrant program permits employers to temporarily hire nonimmigrants to perform nonagricultural labor or services in the United States. It is the best visa for an unskilled job like this and you can simply apply for this visa for your immigration.
Where to Find Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of websites you can use to get such jobs. Is it possible? Yes, it is very possible. You can get a job outside your country without moving your feet, thanks to technological advancement. You can simply use websites such as Indeed, LinkedIn, and others.
How to Apply for Fuel Station Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Here are easy guides to help you apply for this job in the United States:
- Visit advanced websites like LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Use the Search bar to search for the job typing in the job title and location.
- Click on the type of job you are interested in.
- Choose the Apply button
- Go through the job description to ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Create a well-organized cv and application letter.
- Upload it on the employee portal and wait for responses from the company.
- On the New screen, go through the job description.
Follow all instructions on the website to complete the process.
How do you get a Sponsored job in the USA?
Here are ways to get a sponsored job in the United States:
- Look for a Job in the H1B Visa Sponsors Database.
- Apply for the Job and Get an Offer.
- Find an internship.
- Look for Boutique Consulting Companies.
- Look for Global Consulting Companies.
- Find a Job at a US University.
How can I get a Sponsorship to Work in USA without Visa?
No, your visa is another proof of your sponsorship. You can’t work in the United States without a visa, sponsorship, or no sponsorship.
How can I get Sponsored Easily?
Here are steps to consider for that fit:
- Research potential sponsors. Look at your existing supporters.
- Tell your organization’s story.
- Provide sponsor incentives.
- Reach out to established companies.
- Use data to legitimize your pitch.
- Find the right contact.
- Build a connection over time.
- Follow up.
Do Companies Offer Visa Sponsorship USA?
Yes. An H-1B visa sponsorship allows employers or companies to hire international graduates to work in the United States. These graduates must be qualified in specific fields to be considered for an H-1B
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Filling Station Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- How to Become a Flight Attendant
- Parking Lot Attendant Jobs In Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Bell Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Find the Right Fuel Card for Your Business – Best Fuel Cards for Small Business