if you want to know all about the Filling Station Attendant Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship, then you should just keep on reading. I have given information all about this article, so don’t stop reading.
Filling Station Attendant Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Although it may seem far-fetched, you can work as a gas station attendant in the United States and obtain sponsorship for your visa. The steps and prerequisites to get there are mentioned below. The duties and advantages of working as a gas station attendant are also available.
Who is a Filling Station Attendant?
a filling station employee sometimes referred to as a gas station employee or a gas jockey in the US and Canada. a person who works at a gas station and provides services without expecting payment. For instance, they check the oil and clean car windshields.
If you’re looking for jobs as a gas station attendant in the USA that can also sponsor your visa, this article has you covered. You can apply for the positions listed below that also offer visa sponsorship; they are not all for filling station attendants, but you can still do them if you have the requisite experience.
Salary of Filling Station Attendant Jobs
The salary of filling station attendant jobs can vary depending on factors such as location, employer, and experience. The median hourly wage for gas station attendants in the United States falls between $10 to $14 per hour. Meanwhile, the average annual salary of filling station attendants is $23,000 to $27,000.
However, some attendants may earn more or less than this amount depending on their specific job duties and responsibilities. Additionally, some employers may offer benefits such as health insurance or retirement plans to their filling station attendants.
Highest Paying States for Filling Station Attendants in USA
The salary of filling station attendants in the USA can vary significantly based on the state in which they work. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the highest-paying states for gas station attendants are:
- Washington D.C. – Having a median hourly wage of $12 to $16
- Hawaii – with a median hourly wage of $12.5 to $17
- Massachusetts – with a median hourly wage of $11 to $14
- Connecticut – with a median hourly wage of $12.25 to $14.5
- California – with a median hourly wage of $11 to $15
Filling Station Attendant Salaries by Years of Experience
It is normal for certain factors such as a person’s years of experience, qualification and other factors to affect their salaries. In the case of filling station attendants, it is the same effect. People with higher experiences usually have higher salaries. The list below expresses the average salary of filling station attendants for various age groups and their average salaries;
- Less than 1 year of experience: $11-$12 per hour
- 1 to 4 years of experience: $12 – $13 per hour
- 5 to 9 years of experience: $12 – $13.5 per hour
- 10 to 19 years of experience: $12.9 – $14 per hour
- 20 years or more of experience: $13.6 – $15 per hour
Types of Filling Station Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Below are the types of filling station attendant jobs in the USA that also offer visa sponsorship.
Gas Station Customer Service
As a customer service representative at a gas station, you’re responsible for processing gasoline transactions, products, and any other programs that are linked as well as helping consumers make purchases.
Salary: The average base pay is $45,064, with ranges between $19,500 and $85,500.
As a fuel technician, you will execute many tasks, such as general maintenance and equipment testing. You also help customers and drivers.
Average pay: With a base pay of $44,659 on average, it ranges between $30,000 and $74,000.
Gas Station Maintenance
This is One of the Types of Filling station Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Your duties will include performing routine checks and inspections around the gas station’s property as well as performing maintenance in the filling station. Perform maintenance and general inspections to ensure that all equipment is in working order.
Salary: The typical base pay is $49,261, with salaries ranging from $24,000 to $68,000.
The responsibility of a station supervisor, who reports to the manager, is to keep an eye on the workers and ensure that they are performing their tasks. Implementing the filling station’s rules and regulations is another aspect of your job.
Average income: With an initial income of $60,288 on average, it ranges between $41,000 and $81,000.
Receiving payments and generating receipts are also parts of the cashier’s job description. You also wrap gifts for packages and keep account of any cash and credit transactions, though. You must be socially adept to work as a cashier.
Average Salary: With a basic pay of $26,230 on average, it ranges between $15,500 and $32,500.
Filling station Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Your responsibility as a cleaner at a gas station is to maintain a clean and orderly environment. Additionally, you check to see if the gas station is free of clutter. You also clean the filling station’s equipment and take out the trash.
Average income: Has a range between $23,552 and $51,724 with a base income of $34,903 on average.
Gas Station Clerk
A filling station or gas station clerk provides administrative and operational support. Your major duties will be to operate car washes, price things, and provide consumers with receipts in addition to filling up gas tanks.
Average income: With a basic income of $25,640 on average, it ranges between $16,500 and $33,000.
Fuel Yard Technician
A fuel yard technician is in charge of maintaining plant support equipment as well as the operational safety of a filling station.
Average income: Has a range between $30,000 and $44,659, with a base income of $74,000 as the average.
This is Among the Types of Filling station Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The plant manager is responsible for supervising all daily activities, including manufacturing and production, and ensuring that all employees are abiding by business policies. They ensure that everything runs without a hitch.
Average pay: Has a range between $74,720 and $164,367, with a basic pay of $110,822 as the average.
Fuel Station Manager
A fuel station or gas station manager oversees the supervisors and attendants, monitors the performance of the staff, and works with them to get better over time. The management sets the criteria for employing employees as well.
Average pay: With a basic pay of $40,258 on average, it ranges between $17,500 and $56,000.
Waste Process Superintendent
Ensure that waste is disposed of appropriately as part of your duties as a waste process superintendent. You are in charge of the wastewater’s maintenance and operations. Additionally, you ensure adherence to legal requirements.
Average pay: Has a range between $78,925 and $107,343, with basic pay of $87,625 as the average.
This is Included in Types of Filling Station Attendant Jobs in the USA
The maintenance of heavy machinery and equipment as well as the installation and configuration of new machinery are all duties of the equipment technician.
Salary: The average annual wage is $70,456, with a range between $41,509 and $119,591.
Gas Station Attendant
You’ll be responsible for monitoring fluid levels, wiping windows, and pumping the customer’s specified amount of fuel. You might also be in charge of maintaining your station.
Average income: With a basic income of $25,567 on average, it ranges between $16,500 and $33,000.
Responsibilities of a Filling Station Attendant in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are some requirements you must fulfill as a filling station attendant, whether you work there full- or part-time. And we’ll talk about them in this regard.
- You should be skilled in using the station’s equipment as a filling station attendant.
- Station Maintenance Making Ensuring your station is tidy and appealing is a part of your work as a gas station attendant.
- You might occasionally be involved in the sales of particular goods. meals and lotto tickets, for example
- Additionally, you must be able to offer top-notch customer service to clients. Additionally, you essentially serve as a representative of your station.
Benefits of a Filling Station Attendant Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
As a part-time or full-time filling station attendant, you will derive the following benefits.
- Networking: Your role allows you to quickly interact with a large number of people from a variety of backgrounds. In addition, you can observe and make friends with some of these people.
- Training on Customer Service: A very crucial idea that practically any organization needs is customer service. As a result, as a filling station employee, the people you encounter will teach you how to handle a customer.
- Improved problem-solving skills
- Safety awareness skills: You could have to work overnight as a gas station attendant. However, with practice, you will become able to keep an eye on your surroundings and identify any dangers.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get a USA Visa Sponsorship Filling Station Attendant Job
Here you will get to know the type of visas you are to apply for this job role:
Sponsorship Visa (H-1B)
In the case of a sponsorship visa, candidates are chosen in advance. For instance, employers prefer to hire someone with a bachelor’s degree or above. Employers in the USA will be able to hire you with it.
Temporary Visa (H-2B)
This visa is the best one to use if you intend to move to the USA in order to apply for a job that will sponsor your visa. A temporary visa, however, can help you go one step closer to your objectives. Thus, you might apply for it as one of the visas to secure your ideal employment.
Requirements to Apply for USA Filling Station Attendant Visa Sponsorship Jobs
You need to have your GED in order to apply for this position. Additionally, possessing a working knowledge of vehicles as well as a few math and customer service skills.
Where to Find Filling Station Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply for Filling Station Attendant Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are the guidelines for you to follow when you want to apply for this job:
- Finding out where to apply is the first step in the application process. In order to accomplish this, you can search the internet, click on links, etc. You might also inquire with your friends to see if they are aware of any chances.
- You should attempt sending potential employers your CV (Curriculum Vitae) after that. Additionally, the more applications you submit, the more probable it is that you will be hired.
- Your discussions with any potential employers can progress if they believe you are capable or useful.
- The next step is for your US employer to submit a petition on your behalf to the United States Immigration Service.
- Finally, following the petition, you can submit an application for a visa so that you can work as a gas station attendant in the United States of America. This method could seem boring, but it will undoubtedly be worthwhile.
Check These Out
- How to Become a Flight Attendant
- Parking Lot Attendant Jobs In Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Fuel Station Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Bell Attendant Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Laundry Attendant Jobs in the United States with VISA Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!