Speaking of Free Facebook Dating Sites 2021, Facebook Dating is a matchmaking platform that is made available through the Facebook app. Though it can only be accessed through your existing Facebook account, it is also optional, and even if you choose to join you can always opt out.
Your Dating profile and activity will not be shown to your Facebook friends and Facebook will not suggest your Facebook friends or friends of your Facebook friends as matches. Your matches are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other activities you do on Facebook, like the Groups you join and the Events you attend.
Free Facebook Dating Sites 2021
The Facebook Dating lives within the existing Facebook app, so you cannot download it separately. To use it you need to set up a separate profile. The only information used is your name and age. The service provides you with potential matches based on your location, your preferences, and other factors.
You can also choose to match with people who attend the same Facebook events or are part of the same Facebook groups. One thing it won’t show you are your existing Facebook friends or even the ones you have blocked, that option is turned off by default.
Is There a Facebook Dating Site
In a nutshell, Facebook Dating is a digital dating product designed and developed by Facebook. Unfortunately, there is currently no web version of it. It is only available on the Facebook mobile app on your Android or iOS. So to answer the question, there is no site for the dating app alone, unless accessed via the Facebook app.
Is the Facebook Dating Site Free?
The Facebook dating feature costs $0 to chat with matches on the dating platform known as Facebook Dating. You can carry out all the normal dating activities without any extra charges or a monthly subscription, so it is totally free.
Can You See If Someone Is On Facebook Dating
You can’t see if someone is on the dating platform, but there is a way to find out. That’s through the secret crush. The secret crush allows you to select a list of up to 9 of your Facebook friends that you are *interested* in.
If they’re also on Facebook Dating, they will get a notification that “someone” (i.e. not you specifically) has a crush on them, and if they add you back you will then see each other.
How Do I Get On the Facebook Dating Site?
Before getting started with Facebook dating, you will need to create a dating profile first. The tips to doing so are listed below
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger menu in the top-right of your feed.
- Tap Dating.
- Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile. After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
- And tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Then tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Now fill in your gender.
- You should confirm your location.
- Then you should arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Now select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
You can create and activate your Facebook dating the flowing steps above.