Are you interested in creating a Free Facebook dating account? If your answer is yes, you should read this article. Facebook has decided to use the advantage of the large audience it has to create a platform where people can find matches. Do you have a free Facebook dating account? If not, you are missing out. Facebook official dating is here.
This is a format that lets you be authentic in a way that a typical dating profile can’t, it helps you get to know someone before and after your match. This service is only available on the mobile app and does not require extra downloads, because it is built into the Facebook main app directly.
Free Facebook Dating Account
Facebook announced a new free dating service in 2018, and the service will recommend potential matches based on Facebook activity that choose to create a free dating profile. You can choose to use Facebook dating and also create a dating profile if you are up to 18 years or older.
You can select up to nine Facebook friends or Instagram followers you are interested in. if more than one person has also entered your name into Secret Crush, the platform will let you know that you have a match.
Is there a Facebook dating app?
Though most people think that this platform is an app of its own, it is not. This is a feature in the Facebook mobile app and it is not available on the Facebook website. You can create a free dating profile when you have a Facebook account and this article would show you how to do so.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
The steps on how to activate Facebook dating are right here:
- Power on your device and connect it to the internet.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Fill in your “Email address” and “Password” in the required field.
- Choose “Sign In”. Or
- Click on “Create an Account” if you don’t have one.
- Tap on the menu button at the bottom of your display screen if you have an iOS device.
- For Android users, locate the menu button at the top right corner of your screen and click on it.
- Search for “Dating” in the Shortcut section and tap on it.
- You can tap on “See more” if you can’t find it.
- Select “Dating “on your screen (The icon with a pink heart-shaped icon).
- Choose “Get Started”.
- Follow the instruction on your screen to set up your profile.
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit any of your profile information.
- Choose “Next” at the bottom of your screen to proceed to the next step.
- Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the process.
By following these steps you will be able to activate a free Facebook dating account, but you will have to update the Facebook app on your iOS or Android first. So, ensure you are using the latest Facebook app.
Is free Facebook dating safe?
Free Facebook dating is safe as any other kind of online dating. If you are concerned about your privacy in the Free Facebook dating, that won’t be an issue for you.
You can also choose to set up the information that you want others to see on the platform. You have a free degree to control your profile and what other users see.