Speaking of Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022/23, do you have a dream of studying in Belgium? Right here, we have a huge opportunity to help you make your dream a reality. The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training awards scholarships for master‘s programs in Flanders and Brussels to highly intelligent students all over the world.
Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships to Study in Belgium 2022/23
This scholarship provides a grant of €8 200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). If you are interested in this scholarship, read the details and apply before it becomes unavailable.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Flemish Ministry of Education
- Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Scholarships.
- Host Institution(s): Flemish higher education institutions.
- Number of Awards: Several
- Scholarship Worth: See Award Benefits (below)
- Nationality: All Nationality
- Any citizen of any nation from the world can apply. You must have obtained a previous degree from a higher education institution located outside Flanders. If you are an international student, and you have been on credit mobility in a hosting Flemish higher education institution, then you are also eligible for a Master Mind Scholarship.
- You are eligible if you are applying to take up a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- To be qualified, applicants should have a high standard of academic performance.
- The student must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0:
- The student must have a good knowledge of the English language:
- You must have an overall minimum band score of 7.0 on the IELTS test
- You must have a minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test
- A C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference
- Or you must have a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the host institution)
- Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL can also be accepted:
- For more clarification on the eligibility, refer to this page.
The benefits include a grant of €8 200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). Beneficial of this scholarship will only pay an administrative enrolment fee.
The grant will be paid to install mentally, it will cover accommodation costs, insurance, and living expenses.
How to Apply
To benefit from this scholarship, you must first apply to one of the Flemish host institutions that participate in the Mastermind Scholarship. After that, you can now refer to this page for specific steps on how to apply.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the application for this scholarship is midnight on April 29, 2022, GMT+1.
You can also visit the official website for further information.