Family Dollar Careers gives interested individuals the opportunity to work with Family Dollar. There are so many job opportunities available at Family Dollar and you can apply for anyone to advance your career. This article is going to discuss in detail, everything you need to know about this topic, and lots more.
Family Dollar Careers
Family Dollar is a variety store owned by the Popular Brand “Dollar Tree”. This store is well known for delivering family essentials to homes and you can get great items at affordable prices from this store. With over a thousand physical stores littered across The United States, the variety store also run an online store where customers can place orders and have them delivered to any of the physical stores for pick up or directly to their homes.
Family Dollar is dedicated to serving not only customers but its staff as well. The employees at Family Dollar are called Associates. These Associates are given the opportunity to improve their careers while they work. This is because building a strong work team would improve the services offered to customers. As you read on, you would learn more about these associates and how to become one.
Family Dollar Employee Benefits
Family Dollar also has the interest of its employees (associates) at heart. To achieve this, various benefits and opportunities are given to them. They include:
- Retirement Plan. The company helps associates secure their future financially by providing an amazing 401(k) retirement program.
- Associates are also allowed to purchase shares of the company stocks at a discounted price. The deductions are made from their payroll.
- Disability insurance.
- The company also offers the DailyPay feature that allows employees to enjoy the convenience of receiving their pay on the day that suits them.
- Life Insurance and Will Preparation Service.
- To help associates save money, Family Dollar offers Reimbursement and spending accounts.
- There are also discounts on Vendor Affiliated Products.
Other benefits that Family Dollar Associates enjoy include Dental and vision insurance, coverage of medical bills and prescription plans, employee assistance, a Travel assist program, and lots more. When you apply for a job in this company, you would be able to enjoy these benefits.
Family Dollar Hiring
Family Dollar hires new individuals to fill up vacant positions in the company. The careers or Job positions are grouped into three major categories which include Store careers, Logistics careers, and corporate careers. This can be broken down into the following job categories:
- Operations manager.
- Freight Associate.
- Operations Assistant Manager.
- Store manager.
- Merchandise manager.
- Quality control manager.
- Strategy analyst.
- Enterprise Training Manager.
- Allocation analyst.
- Outbound Analytics manager.
- Executive assistant.
- Logistics Analyst Inbound Payables.
- Transportation Analyst.
- Supply Chain manager.
- Customs Compliance Analyst.
- Category Merchant and lots more.
You can apply for any of these positions online on the Family Dollar career portal.
Family Dollar Hiring Process
The Family Dollar Hiring Process is the procedure used by the company to determine which candidate best qualifies for a Job position. Every individual who wants to work with Family Dollar must pass through this process. The first step of this process is to apply for a position online. Here, you would discover the requirements of the job and your education and experience would be required of you.
After the online application, you would take a test known as the Job Assessment Test (JAT) to ascertain if you can perform your task well. This is an online test and the questions are set differently for hourly employees and salaried employees. The last stage of the hiring process is the Interview and this is for only candidates who pass the Job Assessment Test (JAT). You’ll be asked some questions and you should be prepared before going for the interview.
www.familydollar.com/careers is the Family Dollar Careers Official Site. You can search for a job and also apply for one on this website. Here, you can browse through the section of Jobs under the Store, Logistics, and Corporate Careers.
This website allows associates to view their benefits and the opportunities made available to them by the company. As you read on, you would learn how to apply for a Job on this website.
Family Dollar Careers Online Application
Application for any of the vacant positions at Family Dollar can be done online via www.familydollar.com/careers The steps below would guide you through the application process;
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- To visit the career page, enter the URL familydollar.com/careers
- On the opened page, click on the Career you want to apply for i.e., “STORE CAREERS”, “LOGISTICS CAREERS” or “CORPORATE CAREERS”.
- Scroll down the page and click on “SEARCH AND APPLY”.
- On the search field, enter your “City”, “Title”, or “Job category”.
- Click on “Search”. This would give you a more detailed search result.
- Go through the job listing on the page and click on the one you want to apply for.
- Read through the Job description, the requirements, and the summary of the position of the job.
- After this, click on “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page.
- On the opened page, enter your “Email address” and “Password” to sign in to your account. Or
- Click on “Skip Sign In”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the application process. This should take you about 15 minutes to complete.
Family Dollar Career Sign Up
You need to sign up for a Family Dollar account so you can always check your application status. To sign up for an account, you need to first apply for a Job on www.familydollar.com/careers During the application process, you would be allowed to create an account if you don’t have one.
Family Dollar Careers Login
After you have applied for a Family Dollar job online, you can log in to your account on the Family Dollar official site (www.familydollar.com/careers) to check your application status, apply for more job positions, and get updates on the hiring process and lots more. The next section of the article would educate you on how to log in to your account.
How to Login to your Family Dollar Career Account
To access your account, follow the steps below:
- With your internet-connected device, go to familydollar.com/careers
- Click on the profile icon at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Enter your “Email address” and “Password” in the required fields.
- Scroll down and click on “SIGN IN”.
The steps above would help you access your account and also view your application status.
Family Dollar Application Status
You can only check your application status when you log in to your career account on www.familydollar.com/careers. The steps to log in to your account have already been discussed in this article. On your account dashboard, the application status would be displayed and you can also apply for other positions.
What’s the Difference Between Family Dollar and Dollar Tree?
Dollar Tree is a Chain of American variety stores that sells items for a dollar or less. Although this is not applicable in all the physical stores, the prices are very affordable at Dollar Tree. Family Dollar, on the other hand, is a store with a limited variety of goods when compared to Dollar Tree but it offers discounts in form of Smart coupons. Family Dollar is currently owned by Dollar Tree.
What is the Family Dollar Hiring Age?
To work in any of the Family Dollar Stores, you should be at least 18 years. If you are below 18, you may require a work permit. Although the company hires first-time job seekers, your chances of getting the job are improved when you have working experience especially if you applied for a corporate job position.
What are the Family Dollar Job Requirements?
If you are seeking to work with Family Dollar, there are certain requirements you must meet to qualify for any of the Jobs. Though each job position comes with its requirement, the general skills required include good communication skills, the ability to relate well with other associates and customers, leadership skills, managerial skills, etc.
What Certificates Do I Need to Apply for a Family Dollar Job?
Some of the Job positions in Family Dollar are entry-level jobs meaning that they require a minimum certificate for the application. You can apply for a Job in the company with a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, etc. Since the documents required for the application vary with the job position and work schedule, you should check the description of the Job to know the exact document you would need to submit.