Speaking of Facebook Wallpapers, acebook allows you to do a lot of things to your profile. One of the many things you can do with your Facebook Profile is to Upload a picture as your profile picture. When uploading a picture as your profile picture.
This picture doesn’t necessarily have to be your picture, but it is sensible to use your own picture so people can identify your profile when searching for you. On your profile, there is something similar to the profile picture.
This is not actually a profile picture, instead, it is called Facebook Wallpaper. Not everyone knows it as Facebook wallpaper, some people already know it as Cover Photo. Your cover photo can also be called your Facebook profile wallpaper.
Read Also >>> How to Set Facebook Dark Mode on – Facebook Night Mode
Here you do not have to use your picture at all, it is just a background that will show when people visit your Facebook account. You can use any picture at all, provided that the picture meets up with all the rules and guidelines of Facebook.
Facebook Wallpapers | How to Upload Facebook Wallpaper
Here we will be putting you through all the steps on how to upload Facebook Wallpaper. Follow the instructions below to upload Facebook Wallpaper.
- Firstly, make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Once on your timeline, navigate to your Facebook profile.
- Once on your profile, go to the area your profile photo is and click on Add a Cover or Change Cover. If you want to add a cover photo click on the first one, and if you want to change your cover photo click on the other one.
- Select Upload a new photo. Browse for the image you want to use then select it and click on Upload.
- Right before uploading, you will be able to edit the image to your taste, when you are done click on Save and the image will upload and save.
After completing the above steps, you will be able to change and upload a Facebook cover photo. You can only upload a file in picture format as your Facebook Wallpapers or cover photo.
How to Change Facebook Theme to Dark Mode
Facebook allows you to toggle between dark mode and the brighter version, here we will be showing you how to change to dark mode theme from your smartphone.
- Launch the Facebook App and click on the options icon.
- Click on Settings and Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- If dark mode is available on your device, the option and icon o toggle this feature on and off will be listed among other options in the settings menu.
- Click on the icon to toggle on and off to activate the Facebook dark mode.
This instruction can only work for the android version of the Facebook mobile app. To use the dark theme on your iPhone once logged in, click on the profile picture icon then click on the icon to toggle on and off to activate the Facebook dark theme on your iPhone.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Easter Profile Picture – How to Use Facebook Easter Profile Picture
- Facebook Cover Photo for Black Friday: Black Friday 2020 | Download Photos Free
- A Facebook New Account: Facebook Account Create | Facebook Sign Up
- Solar Eclipse 2020: Everything You Need To Know About 2020 Solar Eclipse
- How to Change Facebook Profile Name: How to Change your Profile Name on Facebook