Hello, have you heard of the Facebook Singles Free Dating App? If no, let me tell you about it. FB has a dating app for singles that allows them to find their perfect match or their potential suitor. With this dating app, singles who are on FB can change their relationship status from single to in a relationship or from single to married.
Facebook Singles Free Dating App
Facebook Singles Dating App is available for everyone who is single on the FB platform and also it is available for singles who are not on FB. Singles who are on FB can engage this dating by activating FB dating on the FB app. While singles who are not on FB can engage this dating platform by creating a FB account.
The Facebook dating platform is only accessible through the FB main app, which means if you are not a FB user you cannot access it. So you will have to download the FB app, then create a FB account. Creating a FB account is not difficult, in a few seconds, you will be done creating your FB account if you follow my steps.
Create your Facebook Account
To create your own FB account, follow the steps below.
- First, you need to download the FB dating app or you can go to facebook.com and click on create new account.
- A page will appear and you will be required to provide some information.
- This information includes your first and last name.
- Your email address or your phone number. This will be needed to send you messages and notifications.
- Next is your date of birth and gender.
- Then tap on sign up.
- To finish your account creation process, you will need to confirm your email address or your mobile number. It will depend on what you filled in the space.
After following these steps, your FB account will be created and you can now engage the FB dating platform.
How Does Facebook Dating Work
The FB dating app is a great app and it has great features too. To know how the FB dating app works, read below.
- Before you will be able to use the Facebook dating app, you must set up a Facebook account. But if you already have a FB account, you can move ahead to activate FB dating.
- Since the dating feature draws information from your regular profile you need to fill it out as much as possible.
- Note that there is no separate Facebook dating app or Facebook dating site. It is built into the Facebook mobile app, it is inside the Facebook app.
- The pictures and other content that you share via Facebook dating will not appear on your regular Facebook profile.
- Also, the conversations you have on Facebook dating are kept separate from your Facebook messenger conversation. If you become Facebook friends with Someone after matching with them on Facebook, you can still see their dating profile.
This is how the FB dating app works. I will say you try this app out.