Facebook search makes it far easier to search for friends and love ones on the FB platform. FB has made it a lot easier to connect with friends and families. Facebook search is a great way to find people online.
The rate of finding a person on Facebook is high as Facebook is the largest social networking platform. Using Facebook search helps Facebook users to reconnect with longtime friends with whom they might have lost contact.
Read Also >>> Save Facebook Posts: Facebook Posts | Save Facebook Videos
Facebook Search – Facebook Search Bar
This is where the FB search is being carried out. The FB search bar is located at the top left-hand side of the Facebook page. The search bar helps users to search for people by typing their names in the search bar.
If the person searched for is on Facebook, you will be able to find the person using the search bar. But if the person does not have a Facebook account, you will not be able to find the person on Facebook.
Also if you are searching for has a FB account and you are typing the wrong user name, you will not be able to locate the person on Facebook.
It is possible for a search bar to go missing. So If you cannot find your search bar, there is no need to panic. First, ensure that you are using the most updated version of the Facebook app. restart your device and uninstall and reinstall the app.
Using Facebook for search is not limited to finding only your friends and families. You can also search for posts, photos, videos, the marketplace, pages, places, groups, apps, and also events on Facebook.
Best Ways to Search for People On Facebook
I will be telling you the best ways you could search for people on FB.
- Search Facebook by the person’s name
- Do a search using the school they went to
- Piggyback on your friends’ friends
- Search for people In public groups
- Carry out a search using the person’s phone number.
- You can use Facebook to search for related information.
Using any of these steps, you will be able to search for your friends on FB.
Check Out >>> How to Follow a Page on Facebook – Facebook Login | How to Follow a Page on Facebook via Computer
Create Facebook Account
To search for someone on FB, you need to have an FB account. if you do not have one, you will not be able to search for your friends on the platform. To create a Facebook account in order to ease your stress finding a friend, follow the steps.
- First, you need to download the Facebook app from your play store.
- Open the app and click on sign up for Facebook or create a new account.
- Next, you need to fill in the details, as they are needed to create the FB account.
- The details to be filled in are your first name and surname. Your phone number or your email address.
- Next, you create a password that you will use in logging in to your Facebook account whenever you want to log in. note your password must be strong which means it must include numbers, Facebook, and punctuations.
- After creating your password, you need to enter your date of birth
- And your gender.
- When you are done, click on sign up.
With the creation of your Facebook account, you will be able to access Facebook and search your friends on Facebook or any other thing that catches your interest.
Recommended >>> Create FB Account Without Phone Number – Create A New Facebook Account | Facebook Sign In New Account