If you’ve just had a very awesome business experience with a brand online, you probably excited about the brand’s customer experience and even want to tell someone about it. You could just simply use social media to do that can only do so little. Wouldn’t be much nicer if you could make this business experience known to the people that actually need this review? ‘Facebook reviews’ is one of the most effective ways to leave recommendations on businesses as we shall be discussing in this article.
As a business owner, the benefit of having a Facebook review on your business page is one step closer to making your business transparent enough and ultimately reaching out to the wider audience. Facebook recently changed reviews to recommendations, so now, the star ratings of a business can be calculated by a combination of past reviews and customer recommendations for such a business.
Benefits Facebook Reviews Can Bring To Your Business
The ultimate goal of every business is to make profits, and given the fact, most business transactions are done online every day, and as time goes on, people will want to get in business with you, but how will they know how good and trustworthy your brand is?
Not everyone likes trial and error kind of business, this is where Facebook reviews come to play a major role because the star ratings of your business is judged by the recommendation from users, which makes it easy for potential customers to make the right choice for and also to challenge you as a business owner to always deliver optimum customer experience.
How to Add Reviews on Your Facebook Page
If you have not been able to add Facebook reviews on your Facebook tab, no qualms, the following steps should guide you through:
- Login to your Facebook account and head to your business page
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section and select ‘Templates and Tabs’.
- Find the ‘Reviews’ option in the list of tabs and activate it.
There you have it, by following these steps, you would have successfully activated Facebook reviews on your business page. Please note that if this option is not available for your page, then you might consider changing your page category. You can do this by navigating to your page and then click on “About” => “Edit Category” => “choose any category that describes your page as a business.
How to Write Facebook Reviews
Writing Facebook reviews is also simple, and you should be done in a matter of minutes:
- Go to the business page you want to leave a review
- Click on “Reviews” on the side menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Just to the right of that menu, you should see a box asking if you would recommend this place. If you want to leave a positive review, click “yes”, if you want to leave a negative review, click “No”.
- Write your reviews and also use the little tags provided at the bottom if you’d like to give quick and clear information on what was awesome or what could be improved (if you picked chose “NO”).
When you’re done, click on “Post”, and your review will appear on the page.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Business: Ways to Use Facebook in Promoting Your Business
- How to Create Facebook Business Page: Facebook Business Page | Facebook Business Page Create
- PayPal Ventures – Partner With PayPal | How to Set Up a PayPal Account
- Facebook Post – How to Post On a Facebook Page and Group | Ideas for Facebook post
- Facebook Quizzes – How Facebook Quizzes help Businesses in Different Ways