Facebook Push Notification is a feature on Facebook that enables its app to send users messages and to notify Users without them opening the Facebook app on your mobile device.
Most people use Facebook Push Notification on their Android, iPhone, and iPad, this to say that it is mostly used by mobile device users.
What is Facebook Push Notification
Facebook push notification always notifies them when they have any messages on Facebook. This notification takes the form of a red circle with a number in it that appears on the corner of the app’s icon.
Every app we install these days will always ask you if you want this app to send you notifications anytime, any day. It is now left for you to say yes or you can also decline it.
When you use Facebook push notifications it keeps you informed. And all the messages your friends send to you will always notify you on your mobile device.
Notifications on Facebook – How to View your Notification
Viewing your notification on your mobile device is very easy. And if you missed a notification you can view it in the notification center.
- There is a special notification place design on your mobile device to give you important updates. You can open the notification by swiping down from the very top edge of your mobile device screen.
- One of the tricks is to start at the very edge of the screen where the time is usually displayed. And as you move your finger down the notification center will reveal itself. By default, the notification center will be available on your lock screen. So you can check notifications without unlocking your mobile device.
- When the notification is getting too much on your screen, you can clear the notification by swiping from right to left on it.
How to Adjust Mobile Push Notification from Facebook
To do this it is very easy and every ISO, and Android device can turn on the notification. Facebook Push Notifications are updates that appear when you’re not actively using Facebook. You can adjust this notification from your Android, iPhone, or iPad settings.
How to Turn on Facebook Push Notification on your Android device
It is very easy all you just need to do is;
- You will have to go to your device settings
- Then you tap Application manager then you will see all your apps. Click on the Facebook App, you will see turn on the Facebook notification or off notification when you click on your preferred choice.
If you want to adjust mobile push notification in your Facebook setting
- Go to your Facebook account and you have to locate where you have your notification settings
- Click on notification settings, from there, tap to adjust how you get the notification and what you get notified about.
Having issues with this feature Facebook Push Notification, this content is here to serve you better.