A Facebook post which is also known as a status update could be a picture, quote, or video that is posted on the Facebook platform. These are content that Facebook users share on the Facebook platform. It could be their photos, videos, trending issues, memes, and others.
It is possible for Facebook users to post on your news feed and also on pages and on groups. You can also get more likes and followers from your post on Facebook, but it depends on what you are posting. To gets more likes and comments, you need to post great and captivating content on Facebook.
How to Post On a Facebook Page
- Log In to your Facebook account
- Go to your news feed.
- Then click search facebook at the right-hand side of your Facebook page.
- Search for the group you want to post on and click on it.
- You will be directed to the main page.
- Click on the box that has to write something.
- Next write what is on your mind or what you want to post.
- You can also add a photo or a video. Tag members, tag events, also add feeling or activity, and lots more. It depends on what you are posting.
- Then click on post.
How to Post On a Facebook Group
- Log in to your Facebook page.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines.
- Then click on groups and then your groups.
- Next select the group you want to post in.
- Tap on the box icon that has created a public post.
- Create your post and click on the post.
This is how to post on a group. But you cannot post on all groups, there are some groups that you cannot on. They are referred to as closed groups. Also if you can’t post on the group, it could mean that the admin has turned off your ability to post in the group.
Ideas for Facebook post
Below are some post ideas that you can share on the Facebook platform. Also, these posts can get you more likes.
- You can Post something that is trending. You also need to post trending issues bat the time when it’s trending and not after.
- Posting a story on Facebook is also a great idea. They are some stories which are captivating and they can also generate likes for you.
- Also you can time your post on Facebook. There is a time that is best for posting. It could be in the morning afternoon or evening. You should also know when your friends are online so as to know when to make your post.
- Posting cover photos and profile pictures regularly can also get you more likes on Facebook.
- Posting memes, funny photos, and quotes are also great ideas to post on Facebook. You can also post a viral photo.
- You also need to be a frequent poster and not someone who posts once a year.
These are ideas for what you can post to generate more likes on Facebook. I have given some of the best post ideas, there are a lot more out there.