Today we will be discussing on the topic “Facebook Political Ads Create”. For sure, there is a lot to talk about in this topic. However, this article will contain all the information you need form getting approved to create political or social issue ads to creating the ads. There are certain reasons you should get authorized to run political ads on the platform. It is important you get authorized even if you are not in politics. If you are a politician or you are an approved member of a political party, it is very wise to get authorized to run political ads. The new changes made to Facebook now affects everyone as Facebook have set an authorization process that is required before a page can run political ads on its advertising platform.
Facebook Political Ads Create
You may not currently be running political ads now, but if you are into politics, it is important you get authorized to run political ads now as it can bail you from a tricky situation later.
There is a handful of information you need to know before you begin the authorization process. One of these is what counts as a political ad on Facebook. It is important to know how the platform works just soi you manage your campaign better.
What Counts as a Political Ad on Facebook
Below are some of the ads that count as political ads on the platform. You should pay close attention.
- An ad that is made by, on behalf of a political party or personnel, or about a current or former candidate for public office, a political party, a political action committee, or advocates for the outcome of an election to public office.
- If the ad relates to any election, referendum, or ballot initiative, including “get out the vote” or election information campaigns is considered as a political ad.
- An ad that relates to any national legislative issue of public importance in any place where the ad is being run is considered as a political ad.
- If the ad is related as political advertising, the ad is considered as a political ad.
Above are some examples of ads that are considered a political ad on the social media platform.
How to Create Political Ads on Facebook
In this section of this article, you are not only going to learn how to get authorized to run political ads on the social media platform. You are also going to learn how to create political ads. Facebook has let a guide for its users on the platform official help center. The guide below will be showing you how to access the Facebook help center to help you get authorized and create political ads.
- Get your internet connected device and open any web browser installed on the device.
- Open the Facebook official website using the web address facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Open in a new tab on the browser the web address https://web.facebook.com/business/help/208949576550051?id=288762101909005&_rdc=1&_rdr.
- Select your country and follow all the instructions to get authorized and create Facebook political ads.
With different countries comes with a different method to get authorized and create Facebook political ads.