Have you heard of Facebook memories before? Are you inquisitive about what Facebook memories entail? If your answer is in the affirmative, am going to explain and broadens elaborately the subject matter to you in the simplest way possible, that’s the main purpose of this article.
Facebook memories isn’t arduous to comprehend, it basically contains Facebook keeping your posts, past activities, tagged posts, and your major life events or when you became friends with someone.
However, it comes up periodically if it coincides with the day and month you posted, celebrated someone, or your first post on someone on your Facebook. However, you can see it yourself by clicking “on this day” in the left column of your news feed.
How Can I find Facebook Memories?
Now, you must understand that it’s very easy to see and find Facebook memories. It isn’t an arduous task, in a detailed and analytical manner it will be explained below.
- The first thing for you to do is to go to explore, which is on the left-hand side of your Facebook main page, where you can click on *see more*, by this you’re exploring the memories bookmark.
- Haven done this, you can scroll a little bit down, you will see *memories*, click on it.
- At the lower end or bottom end of your screen, you can tap on the 3-dimensional lines to open the menu.
- The last thing left for you to do is to *tap and click *on memories to view it, you can then write a date, a keyword, or name in the search engine.
Following these simple steps and procedures, you should be able to access your Facebook memories.
How Do I Activate Memories On Facebook?
When it comes to activating Facebook memories, what it literally means is that you want pop-up notifications of the various activities you’ve carried out on Facebook, follow as i walk you through below:
- Although you may see some memories on your newsfeed, you can turn on or turn off notifications.
- Now, go to facebook.com/memories.
- You can then click on notifications in the left side menu, you can also select none to turn notifications or highlights to see less.
How Do I Get Rid Of Facebook Memories?
If you’re tired of Facebook memories notifications, or perhaps you’re inquisitive on how to stop it, it isn’t hard, you can choose whether to get notifications for your memories on Facebook or not.
They are listed below:
- Go to the bottom right of your Facebook page.
- Haven done this, you can then click on memories, which can be found when you scroll down.
- Now, tap in the top right, you will see notifications below, you can then select *none* to turn off all notifications or *highlights* to see less.
What Are The Benefits Of Facebook Memories?
There are enormous and substantial advantages of Facebook memories, am going to list some of these below.
- It helps you cherish your loved ones and the activities you would have loved to see again just like a post, a tag from a friend, and so on.
- Since the past cannot be brought back, Facebook memories help you cherish the present, and invest your time into all you’re doing in the now.
Now that you understand what Facebook memory is, and how to go about it, you can activate notifications on it, and make use of it.
- Items for Sell on Facebook Marketplace – How Do You Get Paid From Facebook Marketplace
- Schedule a Facebook Post – Delete a Scheduled Post on Facebook | How to Schedule Facebook Posts on Facebook
- How To Use Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating Site – Facebook Dating Not Available – Facebook Dating App Download