What is the Facebook memories app? Facebook is a social media platform we are all conversant with especially for chatting, post media, and making friends. Facebook has made it such that your previously uploaded media will be available all from one interface. Facebook memories allow you to access all images and videos you uploaded or were tag in from one page.
Facebook Memories App
Facebook memories are just those memories. Memories since when you joined Facebook, including, posts, images, videos and texts, major events, and friends you made on Facebook. Facebook memories have different sections giving different memories on this day which brings back memories from a particular date.
Friends made on this day listing friends you made on a particular date. Recaps of memories presenting the highlights of your memories in one short clip, and memories you have missed bringing back to you, memories you missed. All of these shall be discussed in this post.
Some people mistake this service for a new app by Facebook. Well, it is not an entire app on its own, it is not even an app, and it is a service integrated on Facebook. What are we driving at? Facebook memories can be accessed straight from your account and no app will be needed for that. In this post, we shall be discussing everything you need to know about Facebook memories.
How to Access Facebook Memories
There is no particular method to access this service, what we mean by this is that there are different approaches to access Facebook memories. Here, we will be showing you all the ways you can access Facebook memories.
- Through the Memories Bookmark
- Once on your news feed page, you can view memories through the bookmark.
- Alternatively, you can check your Facebook memories from the More tab on the Facebook mobile app.
- Through Notifications
- Memories can be viewed through notifications and messages on the news feed.
- You can also view all your memories by visiting the Facebook memories page @ www.facebook.com/memories.
What’s on Facebook Memories
Facebook memories involve different categories. It is to help you filter the contents in the memories. Here are the categories on the Facebook memories app.
- On this Day – This section contains contents that you know and love. Here, you will be seeing content posted previously on that particular date.
- Friends Made on This Day – Just like the name implies, here you will be seeing a list of friends you made on this particular date. Videos and Images are also available here to celebrate this memory.
- Recaps of Memories – Here, you will be seeing recaps and highlights from memories. Here, the memories are put together in a short video clip or a message.
- Memories you may have missed – If you are late on checking your memories, this section got you covered. Here, memories that you might have missed are displayed.
Given that memories are very personal, and surely, not all are good or positive memories. To this cause, Facebook takes note of the feedback given and designs the memories to be thoughtful and only display what you like.
- How to Post Items for Sale on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App
- How to Turn Off Comments on Facebook Post: Facebook Comments | Delete Facebook Comments
- Facebook Memories Every Year – Facebook Memories Yesterday | How to Turn on Facebook Memories Notification
- How to Share or Post GIF from iPhone to Facebook: Facebook Posts | Facebook Gifs