Facebook is committed to helping you enjoy your memories and remind you of those joyous moments. A lot of times we express our happiest moments with our friends on the social media platform. You share photos, videos, etc., and tag your friends with who you spent your day or time.
One very beautiful thing about Facebook is that they keep every data about you to remind you of your every memory or moment with people you love. From time to time, Facebook gives you the opportunity to get a hold of those precious moments.
Facebook Memories of Mine
Get hold of your every activity so far sharing your Facebook memories. Although you are being presented with these memories it is up to you to share. Most of the time, you or your Facebook friends post different kinds of stuff and tag each other. When you tag people on Facebook, you are reminded of the moment you shared with them which is a thing of joy and has put a lot of smiles on the faces of FB users.
Memories Shared on Facebook
It may be memories from a year ago. That means Facebook keeps records of your different events. It may be any of the following with your friends:
- Anniversaries (Wedding, Company, etc.)
Share your every moment with Facebook because there is no platform in the world that keeps your memories and reminds you of them as Facebook does. When Facebook presents to you a memory, below that particular memory, you will see “Share”.
As soon as you click on it, you give your friends and others the opportunity to share your memories. This one very important way to celebrate love and happiness so, do not hesitate to share your memories when presented with them.
How to Find Facebook Memories
The good news is that the memories today may have disappeared from your Facebook timeline, but it is still available on your Facebook account. What this means is that you can still share the memories if you know how to find them. In this article, I will be showing you how to find and share your memories today on Facebook. With the following steps below, you can find memories from different years:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- On the right side of your screen click on “Activity log”
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the menu on your left to filter the activities: If the memories are picture or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see a list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that Facebook memory brought back to you as your “On this day”
- Select the year and keep scrolling till you find the Picture or video that appeared as your Memory today.