Are you having difficulty in trying to change your password on Facebook? If you are then you are in the right place. Normally when it comes to changing your password on Facebook, this shouldn’t give or cause you any problem at all. But in this article ‘Facebook login account password change’ I will be guiding you on how to successfully change your Facebook password whenever you choose or decide.
Facebook Login Account Password Change
Due to security reasons, it is very important that you try to change your password on the social network every now and then, it is very important. With the alarming rate of account hack on Facebook, everyone should try to be on the lookout. Facebook can only help keep your account safe to an extent. But it is all left to you to do the needful.
Changing your password on Facebook is very possible and as long as you have a registered account on the platform you can change your account password. Everything associated with changing your Facebook account is very easy and straight forward. But somehow, some users still find it difficult. Well after going through this piece I hope you find it easy to change your password whenever the need arises.
What You Need To Know About Changing Your Password on Facebook
If you have an account on Facebook and the account holds anything of value to you, then changing your password should be taken seriously. The matter should not even be out up in debate. Changing your password on the platform every now and then should be an attitude and habit. You should always do this to keep your account safe and secured.
Changing your account password on Facebook does not require much. If you have a registered account on the platform, then changing your password on Facebook is possible. Another thing you also should know is this. As long as you remember your password on Facebook, you can change it. And if you do not know how to do this, I will be putting you through in a bit. You, therefore, have to continue reading to get the information you need.
How to Change Your Password on Facebook
Once again changing your Facebook password is easy. And to successfully do this, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- On your Facebook account page, click the drop-down icon at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings and click Security, and login.
- Next to change password, click the edit option.
- Lastly, click save changes.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account if you are not logged in.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top right.
- Scroll down the menu page and tap account settings.
- Select security and login and then tap change password.
- Type your current and new password and tap save changes lastly.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down the menu page and tap settings. Select account settings and then security and login.
- Tap change password and type your current and new password.
- Lastly, tap save changes.
That’s it. Your password on Facebook would be changed immediately.
More Related Posts
- Change Password Facebook: Change Password Facebook Android | Change Password Facebook App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Login Alerts – Facebook Login Account | Enable Facebook Login Alerts
- How To Delete Page On Facebook: Delete Page On Facebook | Facebook Page
- Save From Facebook Videos: Download Facebook Videos | How to Download Facebook Videos
- Login to Facebook App: Can’t Login To Facebook App | Facebook Login App