What is Facebook Live Streaming Now? Well, that is exactly what we would be talking about in this article. Livestream on Facebook has become a regular thing since a few years back.
This feature allows publishers to share experiences and events in a live video. For fans or viewers, it allows people to currently see what is going on around the world from the comfort of their homes.
Facebook Live Streaming Now
Despite the popularity of Facebook live streaming now, I found out that a lot of people find it difficult to do. Most people don’t really know the steps to take when it comes to Live streaming on Facebook.
Hopefully, that is what I hope to teach everyone. After that, I would also be showing you how you can find live videos on Facebook. Going live on Facebook allows people to broadcast a Q&A, conversation, virtual event, and even performance.
You can eventually go live on a page, event, or group. You should know that whenever you go live on Facebook, your videos would also appear on other people’s newsfeeds.
CHECKOUT >>> Online Facebook Live Easter Egg Hunt – Facebook Easter Eggs | How to Join Facebook Easter Groups and Pages
How to Go Live on Facebook
Going live on Facebook is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Proceed to the Facebook website. You can also launch the Facebook application.
- Just below the section for you to add your own post, you should see an icon that says “Live video”.
- When you click on it, you would be given the option to use a camera, paired encoder, or stream key.
- Select whichever option that best suits you and that’s it.
If you are using external software to stream, you should use a stream key. Also, if you just want to stream from your device, you should use the camera.
If you are unable you are unable to find the “Live video” option, follow this link instead. Click the “Create Live Stream” option in the middle of the page.
How to Find Live Videos to Watch
Finding live videos to watch on Facebook is very easy. All you should do is follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook website or application.
- Log in with your Facebook account credentials.
- After logging in, click the “Watch” tab or icon on the top or left navigation bar.
- Click on the “Live” tab.
You should now see a list of all live videos currently on Facebook.