Speaking of “Facebook Dating On Desktop”, Facebook dating is a feature of Facebook that is available to Facebook singles. It is a feature that was launched to enable Facebook users to find their missing rib through things that catch their interest.
Facebook dating on the desktop is available to Facebook users who use a desktop to connect to Facebook.
Read Also >>> Facebook Marketplace Categories: Facebook Marketplace | Benefits of Using Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Dating On Desktop
Facebook dating on desktop informs Facebook users who use the dating platform or those who plan to use Facebook dating platform that the dating feature can now be accessed through a desktop and not only from a mobile device.
The dating platform is available to Facebook users who are single and ready to mingle.
Facebook dating is a feature that was launched by Facebook for its users who are single. Through this platform, Facebook users who are single and searching can find the love of life by connecting through things that interest them.
Facebook dating is free for everyone and it is safe and secure to use the platform for dating. Facebook dating is not yet available in all countries of the world but it has been launched in a good number of countries.
Luckily for you, it might have been launched in your own country. If it is not yet in your region, no need to worry as Facebook dating will definitely get to your country.
How to Use Facebook Dating On Desktop
To find out how to use Facebook dating on desktop, read below.
- First, connect your desktop to the internet.
- Open your web browser. Type facebook.com then log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Facebook profile, and then click on the red heart icon.
You can start using Facebook dating from your desktop. But that is if you have created a Facebook dating profile before. If you have not yet activated Facebook dating before, when you click on the heart icon, you will be directed to first activate Facebook dating.
Create Your Own Facebook Account
Facebook dating is only accessible to Facebook users; that means people who have a Facebook account
If you do not have a Facebook account and you need to access Facebook dating, here is how to create your own Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is free and it is easy.
- First, download the Facebook app from your play store.
- Open the app, and click on create an account.
- A page will pop up.
- Fill in the required details. They include your first and second name and your email address or your phone number.
- Next, you are to create a password.
- Then enter your date of birth and fill in your gender.
Your Facebook account has been created. You can start accessing Facebook dating features.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
Are you interested in using the Facebook dating platform to find the love of your life? If yes, read below to learn how to activate Facebook dating.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the hamburger menu at the top right side of your Facebook page.
- Then click on dating.
- Follow the leadings so as to set up your dating profile.
- Next, share your location and choose a photo to add.
You have activated Facebook dating already. But know that your dating profile will be created using information from your main Facebook profile.
Other Related Articles
- Facebook Dating Worldwide: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating App Review
- Facebook Singles Dating Hook Up Free – Dating in Facebook App Free for Singles | Facebook Dating App Download Free
- How to my change Password on Facebook Quickly
- Facebook Avatar 2021 – Facebook Avatar Creator | Make Your Own Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Dating Features: Facebook Dating | How to Activate Facebook Dating